When did you last have sex?

I just got the rhythm of the hand twist and sucking spot on and just didnt stop at all. He’s always said I’ve been great at bj’s but this one seemed different and both of us noticed. I tried to match it again last night-it was great but not the same.
Sure he wouldn’t mind if I practiced until it was perfect :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Coming up to 5 days ago now, the OH @Steffi.O came home late and surprised me while I was sleeping, but the alas the very next day shark week :shark: arrived…

Few more days and we will be back at it like rabbits, (childen pending)

3 Likes

As a man who very much loves oral, I can agree that the combination of hand-twisting and sucking makes all the difference. Sounds like OH is going to be a very happy chap in the coming weeks!

2 Likes

Just been surprised by my wife turning up in the kitchen wearing her strap-on. I had to take it in my mouth first then she bent me over the worktop pegged me thoroughly.

2 Likes

He’s one very lucky man!

Oh God, how is it only 3.30pm?! :grimacing:

1 Like

Lunchtime today I jumped in the shower with hubby, he took special care and plenty of time washing me all over and rinsing me off. I felt very cared for after that, so treated him with my new bodystocking and wore his favourite of my boots. Had some very sexy kisses and caresses, then started slow but got carried away and he finished rough in doggy :+1:

2 Likes

Little while ago, bit of anal in the shower first. Then we moved to the sofa, started of with deep and hard doggy, then over the arm of the sofa, rough. Both intense orgasm’s and finished together

3 Likes

This morning.

Nothing penetrative. She just used the wand on my cage, my balls and my perineum and kept me on edge for about an hour. No orgasm though. Buzzing now.

In bathroom shaving my public area wife walks in grabs dick gives great bj really by licking her pussy to orgasm

Drained and filled in a matter of 10 minutes

1 Like

Last night before my wife went to work. Fucked her in the bath room, she sat on the sink

1 Like

Last night, laying in bed he started to tell me what he’s going to do to me when we get to the hotel :hot_face: I started to give him a blowjob untill he ordered me into position. Hard and deep inside me and finished together

Last night, warmed up with something fun to watch, wearing a cock ring / butt plug combo while being stroked before shifting to spooning from behind. Also a chance for us to both test the new nipple suckers.

OH surprised me with a BJ (very rare) then when I was just starting to peak, the wee one next door ruined it all by vomiting all over her bed!!
What do you have to do for a decent bang?! Even just a quickie. Been over a week since we had any energy to even think about playing :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Mmmm just now. I’m watching his cute ass leave for the bathroom as I type. My new young stud. I started off in my bodysuit but didn’t have it on for long x

3 Likes

Just now.after plenty of foreplay my oh bent over letting me slide into her ass while using a bullet on her clitoris what a climax

I was pounced on yesterday when I got in from work. Snogging, groaping and dry humped in the kitchen. We didn’t have time with one thing and another so I gave him a quick tits out BJ in our bedroom. Made him promise I would get F’ed later.
Got to bed first last night, when he got to the bedroom he threw the covers off me and gave my tits some attention. Then missionary, side, cowgirl and then kneeling doggy.
I came so much I had stomach cramps :tired_face::relaxed:

13 Likes

We had a quick test run with the new Doxy wand on Thursday night :heart_eyes_cat::grin::yum:

2 Likes

This morning.

Triple cock and ball rings clipped to nipple clamps by a chain. My wife loves that look on me.

PIV sex in T bone, wedge cushion face to face then doggy. She used her midi wand on her clitoris for multiple orgasms and I had a wonderful time inside her holding back on my orgasm as I was under strict orders not to come. I still haven’t calmed down yet.

1 Like