When did you last have sex?

Been a good few months :cry: lots of solo play however.

1 Like

We’re totally taking advantage of this weekend away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 4 times yesterday, bed, chair, desk in front of the mirror, 3 time’s so far this morning

4 Likes

Last night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: it’s been a little while just with work etc getting in the way but last night it was so bloody warm I made the decision to sleep naked and well it was appreciated when he came to bed and noticed when he spooned me :joy: ended up with a little bit of different things that we like then he asked if I’d take a huge load on my face so I only too happily obliged :joy: lucky he has good aim

7 Likes

Last night. Mr FYEO and I went out for cocktails and drinks yesterday evening. Got home a little worse for wear, drunkenly ordered a kebab, and while we were waiting for it he had me bent over the sofa, on all fours on the rug, on my back, and on top. I answered the door to the takeaway guy with carpet burned knees and very messy hair.

7 Likes

It’s Sunday again.

Collar, chain, anal hook, cock cage and nipple chains for me. Shaving, licking and rimming for her.

Her second orgasm was amazing. No idea why. Intense is the norm for her but she came so hard and for so long that she became very vocal which is definitely not like her.

3 Likes

Brilliant, images come straight to our heads and I wander what the delivery guy thought! :clap::clap:

1 Like

Twice this weekend, working on a combination of trying to keep my weight off the bump while on top, spooning isn’t really working for us so this is the best compromise.

1 Like

Yesterday, and an eventful afternoon / evening it was :wink:

1 Like

I had a huge bump in the last months of pregnancy and wanted lots of sex.
We found me positioned with bum at the end of the bed and him on his knees on the floor worked best.
Happy Times, loved my bump.

1 Like

Last night. Long slow BJ as a warm up. Then I climbed on top.
I love the way he isn’t sure where to look. Thighs, hips, boob, face. Boobs usually win in the end.

8 Likes

Very good session last night, I popped to the loos then when I came back hubby was lying naked and stiff as a rock. He stripped me off and pulled me on top of him to start, before moving around the living/dining room together. I’m too short to just be had against the wall, and since kids am too heavy for him to lift for long so we finished on the floor and ended up in a rather large puddle :sweat_drops: (luckily we didn’t finish on my nice new sofa :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Step away from the sofa!! :grinning:

1 Like

Yesterday morning - baby free so treated to a nice sloppy bj and handjob, then went down on her and finished off with some rough doggy.

2 Likes

Last night.
Oral for me and a bit of rimming.
When he went to get the lube from the naughty bag he picked up the we-vibe too.
Slipped it in and then he went in analy

4 Likes

Tribbing, could you explain what that means?

Re tribbing and scissoring: to be a total hair-splitting pedant about it, tribbing refers to vulva-on-vulva (sometimes vulva-on-thigh) contact regardless of position, whereas scissoring is one specific position by which tribbing is achieved. However, nowadays most folks seem to use the terms interchangeably. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yesterday before work. I was already running a little late but a cuddle turned into very intimate missionary and finished with us both orgasming. He left last night for work and is going abroad with work for a few weeks. Was a lovely little goodbye though :yum:

5 Likes

:confounded::man_facepalming:t3:

About 2 hrs ago, we were both gagging and I only had to suggest and she was well up for it.

2 Likes

Monday the kids went to the in laws for the night :grinning: .

My wife came in from dropping them off, told me she was going for a shower and that I was to get into a dressing gown, put on a blindfold and gag and sit on the sofa.

What seemed like ages later (she swears it was only 10 minutes) she came down, straddled me and started kissing me.,I could feel that she was wearing some of my favorite silky underwear.

She moved down and gave me an incredible blowjob, squeezing my balls quite hard but stopping just as I was nearing cumming. She cuffed my hands, removed the gag and ordered me to lick her, which was when I discovered that she was totally bald (possibly my favorite kink) and wearing a buttplug. After a bit of licking and facesitting she sat on top of me (buttplug still in, me still blindfolded) and rode me until we both came.
We lay and dozed for a while, came round half an hour later but still a little sleepy when she asked me to blindfold and spoon her for a while. Which of course I did.

Not a bad start to the week.

4 Likes