When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Yesterday I had the glass Lovehoney butt plug in while we watched football.

1 Like

Friday night, Njoy Pure wand and some good music

Mrs Gbag here. Last night. OH used a small butt plug while I used my wand and then he finished by slipping himself in lol.

3 Likes

This afternoon, had time to do some solo play. Slowly stretched my ass until I was being filled by a nice big plug. Was wonderfull :drooling_face:

1 Like

Yesterday for me, a vibrating butt plug for a bit to stretch my ass out a bit…then a 10" suction cup dildo that I rode while stroking myself until I came all over.

Saturday night OH fingers then 8” dildo then finished with OH pegging me with her 10” dildo all while she was telling me how hot it’s going to get her while she watches me take Christine’s 8” cock in my ass

5 Likes

An hour ago.

My big plug. I’m getting pegged this morning and if she wants to use the big dildo I need to be prepared.

1 Like

Just now.

Just as she promised she took me upstairs, fitted the 10"x 7 "girth Lifelike Lover dildo into her harness and pegged me for ever. At least it felt like it.

I was in reverse cowgirl as she wanted to watch the dildo going in and out.

Even though I’d prepared by wearing my big plug earlier this dildo is still a tight fit initially but once I loosen up it’s a wonderful feeling. It’s so filling.

I also love to take it in my mouth before and after being pegged (after cleaning up of course) but it’s so big that I can only take the first 2 or 3 inches.

Not long ago, 1st time in ages.

7" dildo. Can only take 2 thirds of it comfortably, but what I can take feels great, always results in shooting a massive load.

3 Likes

This morning.

My big plug for our Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

I usually wear an anal hook chained to my slave collar but I thought I’d have a change.

4 Likes

Saturday afternoon when we were having amazing sex and with my legs on we shoulders we changed from PIV to anal and we came simultaneously…amazing!

3 Likes

This morning . I decided to wear my stainless steel anal hook / cock ring to work today to brighten up my Monday.

1 Like

Earlier this morning.

My big plug.

I think I’m being pegged later and I wanted to be prepared.

3 Likes

Just now.

She decided to use the smaller dildo. Its not such a stretch inside me but its much easier to take in my mouth, which she enjoys watching.

She started off sitting on a kitchen stool with her hands on my head pulling my mouth onto the dildo then she bent me over the sink and pegged me wonderfully and finally, after the clean up, she sat back on the stool and fucked my mouth again.

I love what she does to me .

5 Likes

Yesterday I was feeling ready to utilize some toys , I was feeling like such an anal slut . One of my larger dildos I had not used in a while got the best workout . It seemed to really work my prostrate and helped produce a large amount of cum .

2 Likes

This morning.

My anal hook chained to my slave collar for our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

1 Like

This afternoon finally managed this, 9.5 circumference beast. Originally purchase back in May 2020 as a challenge, totally worth it, only took 2 and half years :grin:
Had to warmup with a few other toys first and a great use for my ejaculating dildo – lube applicator. Dame it felt great.

My big plug for this morning’s session so she sat me on the wand cushion with the wand vibrating against the plug while she masturbated with her wand. That was nice.

2 Likes

Just now.

Pegged in my mouth and ass with my wife’s strap-on dildo in our hotel bedroom.

5 Likes

The husbands cock last night when i told him to lube up and give me some Anal

11 Likes