How often do you wear a butt plug?

Hi :) I have a few butt plugs in three sizes and I would like to know if your using them to train yourself to get use to anal sex (the feel of something going up there) How often would someone normally wear them for? And once your use to the feel do you stop wearing them after or do you have to carry on forever? Thanks a lot for any help :)

im single so i dont get ANY sex at the moment , anal or otherwise . i just have the small one because i like the feel of it and it seems to make my orgasms stronger when im playing with my toys !

i had anal sex waaay before i ever got my buttplug , so fr me its not a training thing its just cos i like the feel , pure & simple :)

I orignally bought a plug thinking "aw il wear it all day and it will be kinky"

But once i put it in im dead horny so it only lasts about 20 mins before im like " nope gotta play!!" :P

Thanks all for the help so fair and weesteve I just read your Profile and you sound so nice :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Thanks all for the help so fair and weesteve I just read your Profile and you sound so nice :)

I do try my very hardest to be :)

Aww well I think ya seem really nice :) not a lot of nice guys my age out there :) they are mostly all pigs lol

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Aww well I think ya seem really nice :) not a lot of nice guys my age out there :) they are mostly all pigs lol

too right :P. cause chats not around these days feel free to email me (or if you have fet, im on there)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

yeah but im not posting it up here :P my emails in my bio if you want to talk x

Ok thanks :)

I wear one maybe once a week, sometime more, sometimes less, usualy for a few hours.

About once every 2 weeks few a few hours

I don't have a schedule, and I prefer to mix various types of backdoor tools when I'm at it, and plugs are only a small part of my toolbox. If I wear something like this, it is not for very long, either. Many use plugs to sleep overnight with, but I can't picture myself ever doing so.