When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

OH’s cock earlier god I needed it, problem is I want more now.

11 Likes

Hubby’s cock on Wednesday night. Very much needed, and worth the wait :hot_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

This morning.

The Lifelike Lover 8 " dildo in my wife’s harness briefs. A very nice pegging followed by vibrator induced orgasms for both of us.

1 Like

About an hour ago tongue fingers then glass dildo my favourite toy

2 Likes

Last night, wife pegged me. I had a hands free orgasm for the first time in a while. Kneeling down in front of a chair slightly bent forward while leaning on the chair with wife behind me. We had been going at it for some time, then my wife started with these real short strokes at just the right rhythm and the dildo stimulating my prostate at just the right spot. Shot so much, stayed semi hard where wife then blew me and made me cum a second time.

2 Likes

Husband’s cock tonight. He’s been cumming a lot over the last few days, so he’s got a lot of stamina at the moment and got very big. Almost too much for a girl to take… almost. Unrelentless, unforgiving, for a long time… just how I like it.

8 Likes

All I can say is MrFYEO is a very luck man. What a treat. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

What a man to have such a wonderful and willing lady. You really are a lady that just keeps giving. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Last night OH tongue finger strapon in that order then because she was feeling very horny decided it was my turn in her ass but first she asked to be face fkd something she has never asked for before I do believe she is getting kinkier as she gets older

The sunny weather and tanning along with the smell of coconut oil make me a horny old guy . Yesterday I was hungry for anal play . Jeweled plug for starters , then my oldest anal toy a tee plug . Then my egg for a good long while and my extra stiff 6" rainbow dildo that I rode in every direction . Then my big 9" , both this and my 6" produced a fair amount of yummy pre cum . Just wish there was more . I must admit that it takes some time to take the whole 9" . There is a feeling of satisfaction when my ass cheeks contact the shower wall where my suction toy is stuck to . I have ordered a toy not available from here yet that I am more than excited to ride . In the mood I was in yesterday I would have enjoyed a group sex party where I would have invited everybody to peg me or deposit their loads . Cum one , cum all .

2 Likes

Wife’s tongue then fingers yesterday. Nice prostate massage while she blew me.

3 Likes

This morning.

My big plug along with my cage, nipple chains and new ring gag for our first ever session of ‘forced’ oral.

She was careful at first while fuxxing my mouth but once she realised I was fine with it she started going harder and harder.

We’ll definitely be doing that again.

4 Likes

This morning.

My Nexo Beat Prostate Thumper with my wife operating the remote control.

She took me through all the combinations of vibration and prostate massage till she could tell that I was near to coming then she turned it off and watched me squirm and twitch as I calmed down again.

This morning. My Doc Johnson large plug.
I’m having a bit of a week of it :wink:

I had lots of fun with my dildo, in my bum two days ago
Wish I had more opportunity to enjoy anal

1 Like

Yesterday aneros progasm butt plug and LH 7 inches curved beaded glass dildo for some prostrate milking.

2 Likes

This morning again and last night. The week of bum fun continues.

Anticipation was high for a delivery yesterday . I bought an item that is not offered at LH . It is a combo thrusting , vibrating perenium , ball and cock ring , prostrate massager . I had bought a non thrusting one from LH some time ago and I loved the insertable part , but the distance from ball/cock ring to the prostrate massager was too short . Making the cock ring pull the massager out . I could not wait to try this one . The stretchiness of the ball and cock was not at stretchy as I would have liked , it was difficult to get my balls through . The cock ring was also a bit less flexible than I would have liked . I liked the thrusting and there are many different setting along with crazy levels of vibrations . It is rechargeable and has a remote . It also has a special button to give crazy amounts of vibration for 10 seconds . First use was not as good as I had hoped . We will see as I get familiar with it how it works out . Oh the best part was the cost , about a third of what I paid for my last prostrate massager . I do not know if I will be able to " work it in " today or not . This is not a quiet unit when it is thrusting away . I wish I had a place to store and use a sex machine with adjustable stroke and a nice variety of attachments .

Hubby’s cock yesterday. A quickie over the bathroom sink :yum:

6 Likes

About a month ago and it was my step sister 9 inch black dildo and it was new and I kept it