When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Thursday night after my bath decided to have some me time so out came the glass dildo and in my ass it went while I was quite enjoying myself OH came in and ask I she could watch or help I simply said up to you

2 Likes

Testing new Tracey Cox beaded anal prober in the bath last night. Pretty good for trying something a little bigger, I couldn’t take the largest bead (3.75” circumference), and it left a nice sensation afterwards. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

This morning, trying new beaded plug again. It gave a good feeling but couldn’t yet manage the largest bead. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This morning.

My big plug while she worked me over with the Wartenberg Pinwheel.

3 Likes

Really wanted a pegging last night but pain too much

Hubby’s cock last night and he finished in there too :yum:

4 Likes

Last night, pegged by wife. Both worked half day, got showered and dressed for drinks and a light meal. Wife wore a cute sun dress, and surprised me by wearing her harness with 6inch dildo underneath. Could see somewhat of a bulge but pretty undetectable but hot knowing it was there. I wore a butt plug out to help prepare for later.

Once home, lots of making out and oral, then my wife flipped me over and went hard and deep. She usually pegs me while on my back but last night she wanted it doggy, holding onto my hips.

4 Likes

Soon :joy:

1 Like

This morning, ElectraStim Silicone Noir Aura probe with KIX unit. The pulses produced sensations like pulling until I relaxed into it enough and it turned into a lovely glow. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

All morning.

A medium plug with a thin stem so that it stays in place no matter what. My wife told me to put it in and to wear nipple clamps when I got back from the school drop off.

Since then she’s had me licking her to orgasm as often as she could stand. I’ve lost count of how many orgasms she’s had

The only reason we’ve stopped is that she needed to shower before picking up the grandson.

4 Likes

My large jewelled plug a couple of nights ago, it’s time for round 2 tonight but I’m wanting something with abit more girth…. Any ideas my anal play loving friends

3 Likes

This inflatable butt plug is great.
Super intense orgasm especially if you pump it up as orgasm approaches.
A lot of reviews say that the hose can detach easily, I just used super glue to hold it permanantly.

2 Likes

This morning.

My dildo up my ass as I sat on the wand cushion .

3 Likes

Yesterday morning I started off with a jeweled plug while getting the day started . Then switched to remote controlled egg while doing a bit of nude housework . Neighbor was away from home and texted me that he had a package delivered and asked me to take it in because of possible porch pirates . so I put on my short short cutoffs and walked down the street while my egg went through a loop pattern I made . I must say that the mental process of walking around in public is rather a turn on . Anyway it held it’s charge a good long while . My wife took control as I was working about the house naked . I did have a craving for more and larger toys , but had to get on with the day .

4 Likes

Few hours ago Lovehoney 7 inches curved beaded glass dildo LH g spot vibrating dildo Aneros progasm Lots of milking, hopefully make super O one day…

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind my wifes hand and arm in my butt

3 Likes

Getting ready with a new https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-classic-realistic-dildo-8-inch/a22815g81745.html

Wish me xxxx

2 Likes

Good luck @Lolik :four_leaf_clover: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Had the urge to play yesterday . Started with my jeweled but plug , then my old trusty tee plug , then my smaller prostrate massager , then my much larger . Then my firm rainbow 6" and finished off riding the hell out on my 9" . Start to “finish” was over two hours , time flies when you are having fun !

4 Likes

My wife’s tongue last night, it felt so nice

5 Likes