When did you last masturbate? (Dec10-May14)

not since wed nite not had to the oh is super horny at the mo so gettin plenty of shagging no complaints tho

Earlier today - mmmmmmm

Made me feel much better

It's been so long ago, I can't remember.

Oh well something to look forward to I guess, especially as I have a new toy coming (no pun intended) from LH.

Not since the 28th since I went to visit my OH over New Year so didnt need to. Although starting my period on the last few days definitely was not wanted...

still not since before christmas... The problem is getting some alone time to do it. Should be soon now, and hopefully a good one, as my new fleshlight should arrive today!

Just about to have a quick one!

Yesterday.

Twice.

My present to self fleshlight seems to work too.

About 3.30 am when toothache got me up - a distraction was needed and theres none better!

Well, last night. Unfortunately though, I am at home with the parents becuase since finnishing uni just before Xmas, I can't afford to live in a city.

So the OH and I were just chatting on the phone then somehow we got to having the most amazing phone sex, and I got a little vocal (my bad, but it was gooooooooooood). Next thing I hear is my dad getting up - more than likely to see what the noise was. Oooops lol

HA HA DLYi bet you thought you were alone

In the shower at about 7am. Again while readiing these posts and do you know what, I might treat myself again after a brew. May purchase a new toy from LH first then imagine...

last nite i used my flesh lite whilst oh used her new toy from lh both came together me all over her tits ummmm nice

4 times yesterday... probably from the sexy talk with the OH who had done 5....

We're hopeless cases I think.

Last night and this morning as i woke up as horny as when i went to sleep and as OH wasn't around Rock chick eased some tension.

last night and some of today.

sorry HH whats rock chick

Last night was feeling horny but OH was asleep so i dealt with myself!

rampant123 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2561 :)

rampant123 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2561

This is the rock chick Rampant and i definitely recommend it too External Media

this morning when i woke up still stiff

Twice yesterday and once this morning but it's only marginally helped!