When did you last masturbate?

Last night shark week for OH so she decided I had to masturbate for her and finish off in her mouth

2 Likes

Last night to take the edge off so that I could get to sleep

3 Likes

This morning while my wife watched me. She lifted her top and watched it cover her chest.

5 Likes

We both masturbated last night,head to toe view watching and helping eachother to orgasm

4 Likes

A couple of days ago using the Bodywand mains powered wand I recently bought cheap. It was very nice on my buttocks for a few minutes but soon became a race to orgasm before going numb and I perhaps should have stopped it. :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

In the wee hours. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn’t get back to sleep, so I decided to try out a new toy that had arrived recently. I got a flickering vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.nz/p/lovehoney-ignite-20-function-flickering-clitoral-vibrator/82131.html because it combines aspects of two of my favorites, a pointy tip and a flicker. It is lovely, and seems to have a very good battery life, because I played with it until the sun came up (which currently is almost 7:30 - midwinter in the southern hemisphere) and it was still going. Then I thought I should really finish off and get some sleep, so I parked my flicker in my pussy and got out the pearl. Only while not asleep I was not fully awake either, and didn’t notice that I failed to turn the pearl on. I kept thinking, why can’t I find the magic spot that takes me to almost instantaneous orgasm, when the battery on the flicker finally ran down and it stopped moving, and it was suspiciously still and quiet down there, and it occurred to me to check if the pearl was on. So then of course I turned it one, and came in a matter of minutes, and went back to sleep until almost 11 am. Now it’s lunchtime and I’m still feeling delightfully post-orgasmic and tingly. Sex toys really have become quite wonderful. I remember my first vibrator, back in 1970, a thin hard white plastic cylinder with a tapered point and two settings - off and on. It was the height of sophistication back in the day. And I remember reading an article that recommended pressing your pelvis up against the washing machine on spin cycle to experience some nice vibrations. Back then, we could never have imagined what toys are like now.

3 Likes

Late last night. Started out with the pointy flicker but then I thought about how late it was and that I really needed to get some sleep soon, so I switched to the BBC in my pussy and the pearl on my clit (this time making sure it was turned on), came in a few minutes and went to sleep like a sensible person.

2 Likes

About 20 minutes ago we were reading through the comments on this topic that was after having a little browse in the LH shop for some lingerie
He went hard very quickly, I give him a few strokes then asked him to masturbate for me
I then was turned on watching him jerking off
I just had to rub myself (did need a litttle help with my bullet) which is also great for him to watch me
I actually made myself cum before him this time as we try and cum together normally
Think we going to order a few bits of lingerie but it’s awkward with sizing as I’m a plus size
Think the babydoll and camises sets probably safe bet
Hubby would really like me to get the full set Corset stockings and suspenders etc
But my shade doesn’t make ordering easy as I have big boobs, hips and chubby legs but a smaller waist
Sorry going on to a different subject now)
Anyway I think I’m ready to go again let’s just see if hubby is

5 Likes

Just had 2nd session, I made myself cum multiple times as hubby took a bit longer to cum
Had to give him a blowjob until he was ready to cum

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Back to the subject…I’ve been edging by not touching myself in a few days. My sexual partner is coming tomorrow and Tues and we’re going to tick off a few fantasies :dancer:t2:

2 Likes

Have fun x

Just now, a free day so time for afternoon delights. Started out with some quality time in the shower - I’m so glad I got that pad for lying down in the tub, and that I have instant hot water so I never run out. After a nice long time enjoying the water, I moved to the bedroom and finally tried out my other new toy, a vibrating butt plug https://www.lovehoney.co.nz/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-ignite-20-function-vibrating-butt-plug/a41335g75305.html. It stayed in better than the first one I tried, and vibrated nicely, although a remote control would have been handy to try various patterns. As it was , I’m just set it to one and left it there. Since I had the butt plug I thought I should go with the slimline dildo for a first try, and then my pearl. I don’t want to be too quick, so I moved the pearl around for a while, and turned it up for a bit, then back down, a few times, to delay matters. Even with all that, it is fast. I managed to last 15 minutes, and then I just had to cum. Now I’m lying here waiting for my legs to be ready for me to stand up. Suction toys definitely rule.

1 Like

Yes , back then if you got a vibrator with multi speeds ( that actually worked ) you found a winner . Battery life was terrible along with controls . And if you had a cock or wanted to play with anal , you were pretty much out of luck . I do remember trying many foods as toys . I am having much more fun with todays toys with rechargeable batteries that run a long time and remotes that work a treat . It is just deciding if I wish to pay half of the cost of my first car to pleasure my cock or ass .
Oh I forgot to mention that yesterday morning directly after all under hair removal with my tan coming along nicely I came and I love the contrast between my extra white cum and my tan skin .

1 Like

No , not even close . My first car was a 55’ Chevy with tuck and roll interior and the back seat was bigger than many Hotel rooms . Note myself and my girlfriends loved the feeling of that interior against our skin .

This morning, lying in bed with vibrating nipple teasers and dual vibrating eggs in undies. After some time enjoying those added Super Smoothie vibrator round the end of my penis and eventually stopped all those and finished in front of the bathroom mirror with a knobbly purple stroker. :purple_heart:

Woke up this morning horny :smiling_imp:
But hubby had to go to work :disappointed: But he did help me reach orgasm over the phone while I used my womanizer :hot_face:

1 Like

Together last night, watching the missus with her toy’s

5 Likes

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Last night in the shower, I’ve been needed a good one for a few days and last night finally had a free house

2 Likes