When did you last masturbate?

Lucky you :wink:

1 Like

@SubCharles

Love it!!

I’m just not sure how he would feel about going for a whole week without cumming to be honest :joy:

How much does it change your orgasm when you finally get that release - is it really worth it?

1 Like

I just thought it’s been a stressful week why not make the most haha

Typically I’m not allowed to orgasm for 2 to 3 weeks so when I finally do its quite spectacular. Honestly the best orgasms I’ve ever had (and at 69 years old I’ve had a lot).

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes - I guess we’re all different! Myself and my partner I think don’t have a ridiculously high sex drive. She has a hectic job and normally we’re ok after a few days after a session to not really think of sex but after a few days I’ll start getting that buzz. I used to satisfy it by masterbation but we’ve mutually agreed I’ll cut back on that and I now rarely ever masterbate to climax instead edge myself.

The orgasm is usually a lot stronger than if we were having sex most nights but for me it’s a case of less is more and the anticipation of the session which I know may be a few nights away. A bit like waiting for Christmas day!

Guess we’re all different and if your man needs a release most nights maybe not be for you guys!

1 Like

@SubCharles yeah I had a chat with him and he doesn’t think he could do that.
And I’m happy for him to satisfy his urges everyday if he feels that he needs it x

1 Like

Wish I had the time and a empty house to wank more. When I get back from work the wife and child are home so can’t really do it then then the weekend it’s always family time lol

4 Likes

@Happilymarriedman84 yeah I think that’s why my hubby sneaks away in the bath :bath: :fist: :sweat_drops: :laughing:

1 Like

As a shift worker I had lots of time to wank but with the kids at home 24/7 it hardly happens at the moment! Have to have a cheeky one when I can!!

1 Like

Yeah I could do it in the bath but I would like to take a bit of time doing it lol

@Cupc8kes
I’ve tried cooking a meal wearing nothing but an apron, with a raging boner.
It does create some quite concerning risks.
Did get a giggle from MrsIwill "I’ve never seen that on Master chef "

1 Like

@Happilymarriedman84
I agree , there is nothing like a wank when you can relax in to it and build up to cuming.
But sometimes a spontaneous wank can be really satisfying. A few nights ago ny wife was tired , so I just gently rubbed her back and bum as it relaxes her . I was feeling really horny, so I started gently wanking while rubbing her bum and back. I kept slowly running my hand over her bum while my wank was building up. I was sure she was sleeping as her breathing changed . As I got close to cuming I thought maybe I should stop, but carried on and came hard shooting over my stomach and chest. I lay for a while quietly, then got up and cleaned up.
In the morning I asked my wife if she enjoyed her bum and back rub. With a sly smile she said yes and I think you did as well.?

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

5 Likes

6 days ago :smiling_imp:
Will have to do something about that this morning. :wink:

1 Like

It’s the best way to start the day!

2 Likes

So for me after my epic session last night I left all the stuff out with a plan of cleaning it up later and about an hour passed before I returned and did it all again!

2 Likes

Thanks for asking! She’s been up and down recently with not being well so it didn’t happen that night. She’s doing better now thank you - I had to wait another 2 days though!! So didn’t touch myself in case… well, ya know! :joy:

The best thing about edging

The sensuality of it all. I love sensual, passionate sex and with edging when I combine those feelings when doing it, it’s epic. It slows me down, and helps me to enjoy the process rather than doing it for the end result in cumming.
Drawing it out really teases me, and intensifies literally “every” feeling in my body. When the orgasm finally does cum after a few days of doing it, it feels incredible. And I just love the amount that comes out too - there’s just something about seeing the amount of cum either on myself, or in her.

2 Likes

@James89 this makes me want to try!! :sob:
I feel bad for not letting hubby cum if he wants to, but sounds like it’s worth it.
Hmmmmmm I wonder how I could pursuede him :thinking:

2 Likes

You can edge during a play session too - it doesn’t have to be over a period of days etc. Just keep getting to the point just before ejaculation, stopping then starting again - it keeps it building up before you allow the release :blush:

3 Likes

This is exactly what I do during a solo session! Highly recommended

1 Like