When did you last masturbate?

Last night :smiley: I think I have my mojo back! I was starting to wonder where it had gone. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yay to getting your mojo back!! :clap::clap: there’s no stopping you now :crazy_face:

1 Like

This morning.

Her choice this morning was to masturbate with her wand while I watched then to watch me as I masturbated with my Fleshlight Quickshot.

Oh noooohhh… we don’t want that.:joy:

1 Like

About an hour ago, a meeting got cancelled and kids are out so thought I’d have a play.

Hubby teased he would like a video of me masturbating so I got my phone out and did a very close up, and managed to catch me squirting on camera. Not sure what he’ll think of it as its literally just my vagina you can see (I don’t want anything identifiable in it) but will show him tonight and see! Definitely made playing solo feel more naughty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Who are you tonight then @Dirty-Wife . Sounds like you are going to have fun, beats watching TV.

1 Like

I’m the naughty nurse tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and he’s finally gonna be my fireman, after me saying a few times :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow Matron he will be ready for the bed bath. i bet he brings his big hose !!! being a fireman.

1 Like

Oh yeah definitely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

And powerful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Firemen have big choppers as well.!!

Earlier today, pulled a dildo out of retirement and used it along with my wand , it was messy, fun and highly pleasurable.

6 Likes

About half an hour ago. Build up causes pain since getting snipped, so strictly for health reasons :wink: OH has decided to try sleeping with no bra on, so that helped to get me started.

2 Likes

Last night after catching a glimpse of my fireman :drooling_face: he caught me looking, so he literally put me over his shoulder, put me on the bed and said carry on, so I obeyed him

2 Likes

Sounds like fun @Mature_mamma

After 10 days of not really feeling it last night I edged myself for a couple of hours with a wand and an attachment. Probably one of the best orgasms iv had in a long time. Just a shame not everyone is like that.

1 Like

Last night, my other half wasn’t in the mood so I asked if it was ok. She loved watching me

About 10 mins ago, just using some lube and my fingers :grin:

5 Likes

Little while ago while watching our video we made last night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Last night after a nice hot shower in to a very sexy pair of my wife’s knickers and then put them away for her to find later

2 Likes