Where are the girls...

Thank you Laurakins. I'm not really that worried (i was when I lost it completely) just a bit annoyed that only the rabbit does anything for me. I think practise makes perfect =]

Perhaps go for more teasing without actual touching of your clit etc, maybe read some erotic fiction, get your OH to stroke or massage you, using kisses, fingers, feathers, soft scarves, anything really, just to help build up your excitement levels without actually aiming for the big 'O'?

I'm in distance relationship and find that the more teasing we do beforehand, usually via text or email helps, then when we see each other, we spend a while just rediscovering each others bodies again without actually going for the obvious areas until we reach the point where we just 'have to'...

As for actual orgasming, varies so much with me, I can't even give a timescale, sometimes with toys it can be really quick, sometimes slower, same when am with OH, depends what he does how long it takes...

I do have a fave toy tho, that I know works every time regardless. For me, I def need a lot of mental stimulation (or visual with naughty pics he sends me) and if I don't have that, I could play for ages and not a lot would happen...

Am sure it will all come good bohohippy *hugs*

Sometimes it can take an awful long time for me to orgasm, but a lot of the time the longer it takes, the more intense the orgasm. I can easily get off in 5-10 minutes, yet at random times, no matter how turned on i am, it can take ALOT longer. I just find that the key is not to panic. When i first started experimenting, i was used to reaching orgasm really quickly, so it was a shock when it took a lot longer, and I panicked. But me and my OH experimented with different techniques, and found that the longer the build up, the more satisfying the orgasm! Sometimes it's a great advantage to take a while to cum... why rush such a fantastic feeling?

Yeah i pretty much always take a long time to orgasm.......and can only cum from play alone...never had an orgasm through penetrative sex alone unless using a vibe against my clit.........but i also go through phases of not being able to cum at all.......really frustrating....my OH can play with me till his arm aches......and still nothing.....however i have to agree with starlight...a long build up does give amazing orgasms.....my oh played with me for ages last night.............my orgasm was that intense i couldnt even speak afterwards let alone walk straight......complete toe curler...lol

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Perhaps go for more teasing without actual touching of your clit etc, maybe read some erotic fiction, get your OH to stroke or massage you, using kisses, fingers, feathers, soft scarves, anything really, just to help build up your excitement levels without actually aiming for the big 'O'?

I'm in distance relationship and find that the more teasing we do beforehand, usually via text or email helps, then when we see each other, we spend a while just rediscovering each others bodies again without actually going for the obvious areas until we reach the point where we just 'have to'...

As for actual orgasming, varies so much with me, I can't even give a timescale, sometimes with toys it can be really quick, sometimes slower, same when am with OH, depends what he does how long it takes...

I do have a fave toy tho, that I know works every time regardless. For me, I def need a lot of mental stimulation (or visual with naughty pics he sends me) and if I don't have that, I could play for ages and not a lot would happen...

Am sure it will all come good bohohippy *hugs*

I'll have a chat with him, my OH was a virgin when we met, we've been together 2 months. So he's getting used to everything. I can have intense pleasure from penetrative sex but it doesn't get me to cum, I'm not comfortable enough to get off with a toy around him either yet which I know comes with time. I'm sort of teaching him because at the moment the obvious places he wants to touch me are my breasts and clit. Tonights meant to be a end of exams celebration with him, meal and all night sex =] with the new cock rings i got from LH this morning in the post so I'll take it slowly.

I'm ordering a blindfold and one of the vibrators recommended to me on the other thread tomorrow =] paid for by my OH. YEY External Media