Insensitive Clit?

It's really hard for me to cum from clitoral stimulation, and I can never masterbate successfully. I've tried vibrators on it, but to no avail.

I've cum before through clit stimulation with a partner, but it took a really really realllly long time, and felt quite uncomfortable for most of that time.

I can cum really quickly through penetration, funnily enough!

Anyone else have an insensitive clit? :P

Mine makes me feel ill every so often :L! sounds hilarious but it makes me feel sicky!

but... my ex had hers pierced, illegally, when she was younger and its caused a scar and now it has absolutely no feeling. I can happen with piercings that have been properly done, ps dont ask which way it was done :L memory like a siv

Over use of vibes can make you loose sensation, make sure you smooth a litle lube over it before playing gives more sensation. Also build up with a nice massage or set mood with candles and glass or two of wine. Relaxation really helps.

I can only cum via clitoral stimulation .. and have tried with a gspot vibe to come that way but it never happens. Its only sensitve for me for about 10-15mins, after i have cum again. Some orgasms are better than others. I tend not to use vibes to masturbabe and reach orgasm, just me or my partners fingers do the trick.

I would love to know how it feels to come via penetration though. Maybe one day

I have almost exactly the same issue, ellie so don't worry.

I can make myself cum through clit stimulation whilst masturbating but when a partner tries, it does absolutely nothing for me. In my case it's not over-use of vibes as I've always been like this but it doesn't bother me too much as I cum much harder (& faster!) via penetration. So being able to cum numerous times during sex makes up for the lack of orgasm during foreplay hehe.

I've definately not over use of vibes, it's always been like this. I've only tried using a vibe a few times to see if it works.

Sorry I thought the title said Insensitive Git.

I'll leave yez to it....