Where do you keep yours ?

Hi

I have an ever growing collection of sex toys and am wanting to get ideas as to where to keep them. I have children so need something that fits into my bedroom and is lockable - what do others do ? Any ideas welcome :)

Thanks

2 Likes

I have mine stored in two vanity cases hidden in the wardrobe :)

1 Like

large lockable makeup/jewellery case from e-bay. about £15 delivered.

1 Like

Bedside tables, as need ready to go access.

Is getting difficult as the kids get older though, need to think about the same as you really

2 Likes

I have two drawers in two seperate wardrobes, one for lingerie and one for toys & essentials, I keep most of them in drawstring bags and I have a box for all my lubes and oils. Going to have to think of something else in about six months I think. I'm going to invest in the lovehoney lockable cases at some point

1 Like

EVERYWHERE. 

Haha - ok that doesn't help much, but working here does result in my flat looking a bit like the LH warehouse at times :P 

When I'm organised, they live in a drawer under my bed. 

2 Likes

Maybe you could get child locks for anywhere you don't want the kids prying? 

2 Likes

A really pretty box right next to my bed!

Uhm... They are all meant to be in a big box under the bed, which wouldn't be child proof at all, but they are also under the couch, in the bookshelves in my office (mostly tester items), in my bedside table, on my bed side table, under my bed side table, and I believe there are some nipple rings in my jewellery box, and a clit clamp in my purse (this... is not what it sounds like! It is unused, and I was goingto show it to someone who was curious!)

And yet... my OH complains about me being unorganized. I know where everything is!

1 Like

Shoe boxes under my bed lol

Take a look here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=storage :) You'll find excellent ideas (including some children-specific ones such as this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/1015878-well-this-is-new-any-advice/)!

1 Like

I keep mine in little shoeboxes and hide them with my shoes!

Kingsize drawer divan.

A tool box on wheels, probably bought from Lidl. One of the big ones, with tilt-out part in the bottom, three drawers and a big box with tool tray on top (though with the tool tray in big lube bottles don't fit in upright).

I use it mainly because it happened to be empty and unused when the toys began to overflow the box I used before. But I quite like it as it keeps things organized. Only the top part is lockable, though.

1 Like

I recently bought a new storage box for my also rapily expanding toy collection! I used to use smaller makeup bag type storage and have now bought a large silver lockable beauty box. It hasnt yet found its way into the wardrobe or anywhere but that hasnt been a problem as its used so often anyway.

Both me and my husband love how easily accessible everything is and also how neatly displayed. Its like being a kid in a sweet shop!

Also my children are young so their little fingers cant yet open the box even when unlocked, and if we want to take the action downstairs its super easy to lift and take with us!

I now use nice hat boxes for my lingerie on the top shelf of the wardrobe.

1 Like

How does anyone store male sex toys? Reason I ask like this is most storage is girly, flowers etc! After something for bottom of a wardrobe but that will store everything but that I can easily see what to use next :wink:

Ammo boxes!

1 Like

Photo removed. All images must be posted to a topic in #your-photos for moderator approval before going live on the site. Please see The Great Big Photo Guide for more information

Ended up getting a black Stanley plastic tool box for £20 :slight_smile:

I keep mine in a lockable makeup case that I purchased from a beauty store.

Underbed drawer for impromtu hornyness and relief but majority is kept in either a backpack or holdall secured with mini padlock.