Where do you masturbate

in my living room atm

1 Like

Enjoy! :drooling_face::sweat_drops:

edited by mod

1 Like

Have a wonderful evening! Something very delicious about enjoying yourself at this time of night.

1 Like

worth taking time over Iā€™d say

1 Like

Well I definitely plan on taking my time!

1 Like

edited by mod

Hi
I live alone now my children have moved out.
I play anywhere inside.I have a private yard so enjoy the fresh air on me.
Wear what feels nice too.

1 Like

Just :wink:

Edit:- wrong thread, I thought it was when did I last :roll_eyes:

But in relation to this thread, anywhere and everywhere I can :smile:

Hi Rockard, great question! I get so distracted when Iā€™m working from home & often end up masturbating in my home office :flushed: so naughty i know! ā€¦so i usually like to get myself naked at my desk in my chair or bent over the sofa, sometimes i go to the bedroom & get a few sex toys out for anal playā€¦i usually use my bullet for speed but love playing with my nipples, drives me insane!

3 Likes

I enjoy masturbating in front of the mirror, or sometimes I enjoy filming myself and watching it back after Iā€™ve finished

3 Likes

@ShyNudist i love doing that too, i love the thought of being watched :smiling_face:

Mostly in bed while OH watches she love to watch me then tells me where she would like me to cum could be on her,in her mouth or sometimes in my hand then tells me to clean her or myself up which I donā€™t mind as I do like my own cum

1 Like

That would be a very exciting moment.

I used to love filming myself in the bath enjoying all the watery delights and watching it back after.

Got my wife to drive home on a trip last week. Reached over and put my hand between her legs for a while and got myself hard. But knowing she really should concentrate on driving, I pulled down my shorts. Wasnā€™t wearing anything underneath except a cock ring and butt plug. Had a nice daylight session in the moving car and putting on a show for my wife. I can recommend it

3 Likes

Any timeā€¦ Any placeā€¦ Martini !!!