Where do you think the hotties are?

Malteser81 wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

Good thread! And on behalf of those of us that are north of the divide, thanks for the compliment!

Have to agree though, the lasses tend to have more pride and make the effort, compared to their southern sisters...

Globally - gosh, where to start. Finland and Sweden !

*tries not to take serious offence by said remark*

Hellooooo am I the only person that would like to point out that EVERY "WOMAN" has their own appealing nature where ever they are from, north, east, south OR west of the brittish isles and not JUST england mtunreal69 lol

Yay! Another voice of reason! External Media That's what I meant when I said I like allsorts, there are beautiful women all over the place! Also, I don't know if I'm particularly unobservant or something but I can't tell from looking at someone where in the UK they're from!

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

The look that is most appealing................when someone is totally unaware of how beautiful/handsome they are,that is THE most sexy look in the world. ;-)

Malteser81 wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

Good thread! And on behalf of those of us that are north of the divide, thanks for the compliment!

Have to agree though, the lasses tend to have more pride and make the effort, compared to their southern sisters...

*tries not to take serious offence by said remark*

Hellooooo am I the only person that would like to point out that EVERY "WOMAN" has their own appealing nature where ever they are from, north, east, south OR west of the brittish isles and not JUST england mtunreal69 lol

We have to be careful (agreeing with you here Malt) not to insult others by admiring a group.

It's like my favourite rant about how skinny girls shouldn't be slated just because someone prefers a curvy girl....equally southerners shouldn't be slated just because a person prefers northeners. There doesn't have to be a comparison to have a preference.

Adx

ok everywhere has hotties, but i have to say that in Norway, there does seem to be a much higher proportion of hot women.

Well it's a fact Southern women are more likely to be Tory/racist (Ok, the racism bit isn't actually south in our country ). I don't find racists attractive!

Seriously I agree with the latest few posts, people are not homologous groups based on areas, there is however smaller differences in locations that might make someone appear more attractive etc... probably some form of social pressure!

Doug wrote:

ok everywhere has hotties, but i have to say that in Norway, there does seem to be a much higher proportion of hot women.

Literally speaking, they're actually colder.External Media

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

Literally speaking, they're actually colder.External Media

and have to spend more time warming each other up

I dont know see why people can't say they find certain groups more attractive. The thread was just a bit of fun, i think its being taken the totally wrong way. Plus i think people have ignored the fact that it was gener open and no one was talking specifically about looks. I think you find certain personality traits from different groups. It's daft to say you don't particualy care about styles, form a group who loves sex, the toys and dressing up in lingerie, its a bit contradictive. Personally i like all groups, i do have particular favourites, but we all fundamentally know we like or dont like something, be it colour of the eyes or personaility.

p.s im all about the curvy women ;-)

Hi mtunreal69, it not that everyone isnt entitled to say that they find specific groups more attractive but your choice of words in your original question were rather limited e.g "I was just wondering where people think the best lookers are with respect to england". As this is a forum for all people around the UK and further, this automatically makes people outside England feel that they cant be counted.

Once again your choice in words to describe your like of northern girls to be "pretty tasty" and love of the hispanic look to be "tasty cakes" doesnt really catagorise "certain personality groups", as u stated. Where somone lives certainly doesnt place them in a particular personality trait OR make them more or less attractive.

I always find that when I'm away on business, wherever I go there seems to be a lot of attractive ladies about, and I don't see much of that at home. Having said that, a colleague of mine has said a similar thing, including my area (Exeter) as somewhere to "spot totty"

I think its down to the fact that when you are away from home, you tend to go out more and to to busier places. I don't go out in the city where I live, as I'm in a little town 10 miles outside, so when I go out, it tends to be there. But then I am getting old (37) and I don't tend to go out much nowadays!

I will point out that city ladies seem to be more attractive than country lasses, simply because a girl going out in the city will get all dressed up for the occasion, while if she were to just go down the local village / small town, she will turn up in jeans and a sweatshirt.

As for globaly, I must say I have a soft spot for oriental girls. I spent my honeymoon in Japan, and I literally didn't know which way to look most of the time!

down my street and you try to tell me any different

on a warm day in any park and you can perv all you want (wear sunglasses)

and nothing else drty boy lol

Northern lights wrote:

I've never heard that before i thought it was the other way round!

well no harm draping a rug over you and doing stuff.!

I'm Swedish (living in the UK), and I think, althought admittely I am somewhat biased, that Swedish people are quite hot! Brazilians are beautiful too, and Italians.

WandA wrote:

Well it's a fact Southern women are more likely to be Tory/racist (Ok, the racism bit isn't actually south in our country External Media). I don't find racists attractive!

Seriously I agree with the latest few posts, people are not homologous groups based on areas, there is however smaller differences in locations that might make someone appear more attractive etc... probably some form of social pressure!

Why are southern women getting a bashing?

i give em a bashing anyday(not violently though)

yeah Swedes are very hot - i had a Danish and Swedish girlfriend (at the same time) when i was young and naive....god that was fun.

lickmadick wrote:

i give em a bashing anyday(not violently though)

External Media That's better!