Turned on whilst shopping!

Hi, this may seem a little random but; -

I have only been on this site over the past couple of days so am relatively new to it all- And if I'm completely honest, it has opened my eyes to alot of things?!!

Just reading through the various posts, getting turned on etc, I have learnt is quite normal.

It is when, after reading those very posts, I go shopping, looking at people in the supermarket thinking whether they too could be a memeber of this (or similar) site/s!

As soon as someone attractive walks by, and lets face it, with one of the biggest supermarkets in Europe, I see quite a few tasty women!!!- My mind starts wandering, thinking what they could have on them or what they get up to etc...

Anyway, I was quite enjoying my time whilst shopping, nearly forgot what I was doing whilst in dreamland!

Oh the thought!!!!

Happy shopping!

good topic paul....that is a real turn on for me aswell,are they tights,stockings,holdups,do have they got a little toy working away.....come on girls do you go out with toys do you get turned on knowing what your wearing?....or do i need to get back to the real world

I have been known to waer hold ups or stockings instead of tights and use a bullet when out - as have some friends at one time or another so yes, it's a possiblilty :p

erm, Paul without being too personal or random are you refering to a sainsburys branch by and chance when you refer to one of the biggest supermarkets in europe? Just wondering as our local sainsburys recently got 'made over' into alledgedly the biggest in europe so wondering if you're a local boy (nw london/middlesex?)

you talking about park royal?

No, Tesco store in the West Midlands

Back to the topic, I have been out and about before when i've been eyeing up a lady when she's caught me and given me a cheeky smile... It's like she's been caught!!

Doing what, I don't know- but I love it!!

big brown.... Just read one of your stories, it is very good and really gets me turned on!!

I guess thats the idea of erotic stories?!

I used to do that type of thing alot, but i dont really do it now.

Used to imagine doing naughty things with people, lol, and on a few occasions, ended up having a little flirtation thing going, oh how i miss those days :-P

x x

Me and an ex of mine had a habit of getting up to no good at bus stops and having to stop and look all embarassed whenever anyone came by. They didnt know what we'd just been up to but some people gave us knowing looks

Bloody hell Paul. You only just started doing that! I have been at it since i was 18!! lol. Even more since my hubby left! I tend to go for the straight look in the face and see what the reaction is. I am always smiling, so nothing new there...although yesterday when i had used all my toys in the afternoon, I swaggered around the local supermarket...and got a few looks.

Its all in the attitude you have. Hormones, pheronomes whether or not you believe in them. If you feel hot then others around you sense it.

I always look at peoples faces because i may know them from facebook! lol......yeah i am sad.

Not yet taken my bullet though, but seen as though my addiction to the masturbation endorphins is happening, i am sure its not going to be that long before i do.

JJxx

I can get turned onin a phone box if my imagination is playing ball. A lady picking carrots, tin of impulse, even the pictures on the boxes of hair dyes can light a fire!. If the missus drags me into the unmentionables section then I'm in bother, luckily I carry the bags so I can cover my hard on (YES thats the ony reason we carry them!) any lady picking up sexy under wear instantly is wearing it for me! Boing! The ladies walking by yes, shop assistants yeah, sexy shoes, the pictures on the packets of tights & stockings! I'm a nightmare if I'm horny when we go out!

hehehehe, awww, a Duckie with a hard on, its cute, yet wrong :-P

x x x

Paul, is it the Tescos at the Ricoh in Cov?

i was just arguing with a friend the other day who said that there was an even bigger one out there somewhere, so if it is yours you have to let me know!

i sometimes pop out with no knickers on to do something boring like shopping, and then let the OH know half way round.....love seeing his reaction!

If i knew more people were looking....... i'll make more of an effort from now on - promise!

x

sorry paul, no need to answer that if you dont want to!

x

there is only one thing you need for shopping, a remote control vib, it brightens up my day when i have a lot of ironing to do

I always wonder what the woemn are wearing when Im out shopping - so naturally as they walk past me i look at their ass - then get the outline of a g-gtring or thong under the skirt ot pants they they may be wearing - and i have to say that sight is a total turn on fo me - gotta be carefull that you dont stare to hard at the ass...*s* havent been caught yet - that i know about...

OK OK Campers, so who has bought a butternut squash cos they thought it was obscene, taken it home and NOT eaten it- and used it to get off !! or if not a butternut one of the other fabbie veggies they have!!

TB

SarahLou22 wrote:

i was just arguing with a friend the other day who said that there was an even bigger one out there somewhere, so if it is yours you have to let me know!

i sometimes pop out with no knickers on to do something boring like shopping, and then let the OH know half way round.....love seeing his reaction!

If i knew more people were looking....... i'll make more of an effort from now on - promise!

x

It is indeed the Ricoh in Cov. 10/10 for you!

Paul29 wrote:

SarahLou22 wrote:

x

It is indeed the Ricoh in Cov. 10/10 for you!

Rendevouz in the Radish Racks in the offing then is it ?????????

TB

I find a nice pair of dark sunglasses during the summer days helps with my favourite hobby, my oh even points them out for me if I miss them.

I have caught myself wondering if I will ever bump into another OA member...that would be absolutely fab...but tbh shopping for me is one of the biggest turn on's ever! Shoes do it for me, dresses, panties, handbags the lot! plus, because I am a girl I get to go into the changing rooms...communal ones are excellent! most of my friends and I share one, especially in LaSenza.

I will leave that one to your imaginations

xxx