Where do you think the hotties are?

I was just wondering where people think the best lookers are with respect to england, then on a global scale?

I think the northern ilk are pretty tastey and love the hispanic look. tastey cakes.

tastey cakes?

mtunreal69 wrote:

I was just wondering where people think the best lookers are with respect to england, then on a global scale?

I think the northern ilk are pretty tastey and love the hispanic look. tastey cakes.

Im a northern bird.......so thanx for the compliments....;).......mmm difficult one really...........on a global level i think Spanish and Brazilian women are all generally pretty stunning!!!

I think its personal to every person and since I dont live in England I wouldnt know. Personally im happy with the man i'm with now, I think he's gorgeous but looks are not the most important thing =)

As another northern lady I have to agree he he!!!

The UK produces such a lovely variety of people though and I can be swayed by an accent to find someone attractive. Globally Italian men but latin women I guess.

czech!

I like all sorts (mmm Allsorts) ... so I really couldn't pick but I have noticed that a lot of Chinese/Japanese girls tend to have very beautiful skin which is something that I find particularly attractive (probably because my skin is so horrible!)

xxKPxx

Me, like the beautiful petite KP, I'm also a Bassets man.

My past betrays me: Sweden, Italian-Malay, Chinese-Brunei, Spanish, Russian-Ulster & French GF's and a German (soon-to-be-ex- ) wife show that I am a man who lives and loves in a broad church!

Onwards and upwards, but first a year of 'legal-separation'. Don't you just love those German Burocrats?

As a Yorkshireman I must agree that northerners are all hot :)

Spanish women are great, but they do seem to reach and age and change quite abruptly??

South African's are quite nice, and I am biased towards Kiwis and Australians.

Italians are too groomed for my taste, well the urban ones are.

The Scandinavians, oh my!

What was the question? lol

Tastey cakes, just like hot buns ;-)

As also a fellow Yorkshire man, i like your style.

Czech's are awesomely good looking, met quite a few stunners from there.

One that i havent heard mentioned is the American look, i think everyone can agree thats pretty null and void. However i think Canadian's breed some of the coolest and most interesting people i've met.

Boo yeah captain!

Well i have to say londoners are pretty fit but i love the Irish accent.

Brasilians. far and away the sexiest.

If I was to pick a burd from the UK I'd have to go with Northern Ireland for their accent, possibly an Ulster women because I'm a blue nose. Out with the UK I seem to find women are just generally of a high quality pretty much everywhere. Bulgaria, Spain, Dominican Republic were all good for that tanned look where as Switzerland and Denmark are great for that porcelain skin look, America is great for the variety as it's a top tourist spot and most American women aren't obese like believed but I don't like their accents. The top though? For me that has to be Japan with out a doubt.

Oh yeah forgot to add Czech's, I love their pale skin colour and their accent's just ooze sex appeal. French is okay but far from my favourite.

Lol, is that the pig and whistle @ gateshead coming back to haunt you? Scary place.

Good thread! And on behalf of those of us that are north of the divide, thanks for the compliment!

Have to agree though, the lasses tend to have more pride and make the effort, compared to their southern sisters...

Globally - gosh, where to start. Finland and Sweden !

They're everywhere!!! Sometimes like ripe fruit, they congregate at various beaches, conventions, city parks, etc. The neatest thing is my hottie is near me at all times......

Im not sure if this question has come up before, but what kind of look do people like?

Goth, sophisticated, naughty etc

they are everywhere - at times

gotta love the naughty looking ones, but sometimes the sweet angelic ones can be just as tasty

Northern lights wrote:

Good thread! And on behalf of those of us that are north of the divide, thanks for the compliment!

Have to agree though, the lasses tend to have more pride and make the effort, compared to their southern sisters...

Globally - gosh, where to start. Finland and Sweden !

*tries not to take serious offence by said remark*

Hellooooo am I the only person that would like to point out that EVERY "WOMAN" has their own appealing nature where ever they are from, north, east, south OR west of the brittish isles and not JUST england mtunreal69 lol