Where has deal of the week gone?

Hi everyone, well the title pretty much says it all.

When I got my deal of the day email today I noticed there was no deal of the week offer at the bottom of the email also I can't seem to find it on the site ether? Just wondered if you lovely lot could shed some light on this? :)

I thought the same, but on the twitter page it says dotw is a two sided stroker. Not sure how you access it through the site though.

eta click offers, its just changed! Dotw is under dotd on that page and its a cock ring. Not sure what happened to the stroked that was being advertised earlier on twitter.

You used to be able to get it up on the site sometimes, it would be under the deal of the day on here.

The only way that I know how to find it is going to the 'Special Offers' link on the left hand side of the page, under the 'Our Top Picks' bit or such like. It's usually right at the bottom of that page :) x

Hi guys and gals

Deal of the Week is still running as usual, it just looks like it was missed off the mailout for some reason.

It could be that the team who arrange this email are testing out different things to see what works, or perhaps it was an oversight - I'm not too sure.

The good news is that you can always find our Deal of the Week (amongst other promotions) through the 'OFFERS' link at the top of the page.

Just click on the word 'OFFERS' to be taken to our Special Offers page. At the bottom you'll see a biiiiig graphic with our Deal of the Week on it :) 

Enjoy! 

I thought this too, I cant access it c

I can't find it under offers i thought it had gone for good! :-(

fizzy wrote:

I can't find it under offers drop down thing but i can see it when i click on offers. i thought it had gone for good! :-(

Thanks Jess :) that's good to hear. Feel free to close this thread if you want to.

I've just checked and can't see it either :(

I think there should be two offers of the week next week! ;)

Use the link above that Jess posted never know you'll be able to find it then :)

If you follow LH on twitter they regularly post the DOTW on there too

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Hi everyone, well the title pretty much says it all.

When I got my deal of the day email today I noticed there was no deal of the week offer at the bottom of the email also I can't seem to find it on the site ether? Just wondered if you lovely lot could shed some light on this? :)

The Deal of the Week was more popular than we anticipated! I was working on Saturday (violins please) and so had to remove it from the email, offers page etc etc so people were not disappointed in seeing something we couldn't fulfil. We got another one up and running as soon as the full team were back in on Monday :-)

That's understandable Alice :) thanks for the help hun.

Can we have the button below dotd back please? I stillcant access it :(

Just click on the word offers. Don't worry about the drop down options, if you click on OFFERS this takes you to the page where the DOTW is at the bottom.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Use the link above that Jess posted never know you'll be able to find it then :)

Thank you! And took full advantage of it!

No problem hun :)