Where to cum?

I like my OH cumming either inside me at the same time I orgasm or over my arse :)

+1 (lol)

joint orgasm's are my favourite ;)

Joint orgasms :) less mess too

I hear ya Mickus ;) x

Inside.. love to feel it run after

Very true o, it is nice when you can feel it run down the inside of your thighs

Inside me is best, then tits, then ass.

inside is good, love it on her arse or personal favourite is during mutual masturbation, cumming on her pussy and her rubbing it in as she cums.

Inside her pussy

Inside me, on my ass and when I give him a bj I like to swallow, but prob my fav is inside my pussy

Inside oh

inside as I love to watch it drip out

Inside is best but I do like it on my ass or my back (:

Prefer it when he comes inside me but if it's outside then on my bum or my boobs, not in my hair!

In my pussy, love to feel it dribble out ;-) x

MRS first choice is her pussy; while holding her down and deeply thrust in. After that it would be shooting from behind her up her back ending the streams on her ass.

mouth and breasts are very common too; but more for the play than the finish.

Inside without a condom. Currently having to wear a condom each time, but still a lovely 'together' feeling :-)

I love feeling him cum in my pussy, a close second would be deep throating him (his favourite) I love feeling it throb and pump

OH likes it in her pussy but will happily take enjoy me cumming in her mouth or bum. Tried on her pubes once, and she enjoyed that. She has said she'd like in on her tits or all over her knickers but somehow we always get distracted....

Pussy, mouth, breasts or anywhere else OH would like it