Which book do you REALLY want to get?

Thinking of buying a (fiction)book - which one do you want the most? I'm interested to see which ones everyone else has their eye on!

I think I'd just like mine published instead... I don't do that much fiction reading.

Is it an erotic book or regular one that you've read? I've never read an erotic one before but I'm thinking of buying one.

I'm very picky when it comes to reading books, but I've read stuff like His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman, Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter Books, more adult stuff like George Orwell, Oscar Wilde, James Joyce, Shakespeare etc.

My story is a non-erotic, new adult book, that has been rejected by two publishers so far. Maybe I should have written a shitty fanfic based on another book, filled it with abusive sex, and made millions...

I've never read an erotic book.

That sucks : ( I'm not a writer or anything but I find it really sad how stuff like that gets picked up and makes millions while there must be so many talented writers out there who can't catch a break. Please don't give up on your book!

I don't intend on giving up, but because of anonymity rules on here, and not wanting to have stuff linked back to me in person, i cannot reveal anything about it. Thanks however :)

While it isn't pure fiction and more fantasy, I'm looking at "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin. I'm loving Game of Thrones so will probably hop onto that once the series is over (if ever).

Otherwise, "The Wheel of Time", high fantasy by Robert Jordan is another on my list. So much reading to do - So little time!

I can't just name one book thats impossible!

fizzy wrote:

I can't just name one book thats impossible!

+1, I want half the shelves at the bookstore haha!

I just finished reading The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, loved it. I knew I'd enjoy it as I spent far too much of my recent past being the girl on the train myself, but I wasn't expecting to find a mystery book that actually surprised me with the ending. It took me less than a day to read through though so I am going to read it again! Very impressed and would reccomend :)

should read more but looking to get gerrards autobiography in september

Lovehoney - Armel wrote:

While it isn't pure fiction and more fantasy, I'm looking at "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin. I'm loving Game of Thrones so will probably hop onto that once the series is over (if ever).

Otherwise, "The Wheel of Time", high fantasy by Robert Jordan is another on my list. So much reading to do - So little time!

I've never read or seen GOT but all my firends love it. From what they've told me it seems that it should be re-named Game Where Everyone Bones!

Two knotty boys, been after it for a while.

Lovehoney - Armel wrote:

I have just downloaded A Song of Ice and Fire to my kindle to re-read again ... im slightly over the series now as season 5 has started . I am hoping this will help me get back to it 

Anyways back to subject I would recommend this series ! 

I just finished reading No Big Deal by Bethany Rutter (I bought it on a whim after posting in https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1869123-who-in-the-entertainment-industry-reminds/). It's a young adult novel, I guess. I don't think I've read that many books of this genre and I am interested in exploring more. I kinda missed the whole young adult fiction thing because when I was younger I found them cringe. But now I am curious.