Which Masturbator To Get?

Hey,

I'm new to toys and I would like to get my first masturbator. I was looking at this;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27193

which has very good reviews and for £17 is a good price. I'm torn between this and getting a flesh light. But fleshlights are expensice. Are they really worth that much more? Would the above masturbator do just as good a job?

it depends on your size, this is only 5inches whereas fleshlights are 9inches. if you are substantially above 5inches then a fleshlight is probably worth it, fleshlights also have a case to protect them from fluff and mucky stuff. some of the fleshlight textures are better, but then some tenga textures are better than flshlights. i would say, as a first you've chosen a very good one, but you may want to upgrade in the future. the lovehoney monica is however, id say the best uncased realsitc mastubator, and comes in 3 for £50 so you could have a look if theres anything else you would like to try too

Ive got a thread for masturbators as im wanting to treat my bf on a stroker .. check it out you might get an idea from our discussion

If you have the means to get a Fleshlight, get the Fleshlight! Honestly you get what you pay for, and one expensive toy still works out cheaper than 10 naff ones trying to find a good one!

They are honestly worth the extra money, first things that spring to mind:

-The materials are way better quality. They don't go as sticky after washing as what the cheaper strokers do and they last longer in general. I've never had a Fleshlight tear, yet nearly every other stroker has. You do still need to use powder to keep them in tip top condition, but not in the same way you have to continually overpowder cheaper ones.

-They have a hard case; this is great for ease of use, keeping fluff away and protecting your toy in general. Makes storing them a hell of a lot easier and you don't have to worry about them touching any other toys/items made of materials that would react with them and degrade your stroker.

-They feel better; they are just the right firmness that the patterns are stimulating in just the right way. With cheaper ones they can be too soft and you feel nothing, or too hard and they are too intense (yes intense in a bad way!). In my experience, a Fleshlight can nearly always do a better job.

-They look better; they have way more attention put into the details on them. Barely any cheaper 'realistic' strokers look as good in person. The LH own ones are a rare exception (in many other ways as well).

-They are long enough that you won't pop out the other end and often have extra stimulation for the head; cheaper strokers are shorter and you just pop out and get no head stimulation at all unless you only use it there, then you get no shaft stimulation...etc...

-They have suction! This SERIOUSLY makes a difference as being able to make it feel looser or tighter can really be mind blowing. Some would argure you can make any stroker tighter using a firmer grip, but it just doesn't work as well. The suction combined with certain textures makes it feel very realistic indeed...and if you can't quite call it realistic, it's still immensly pleasureable!

-Clean up. Cum into an open ended stroker and you've got a mighty fine mess. With a Fleshlight, no need to worry about that. You just blow your load, screw the bottom tight and proudly carry to the nearest sink to empty and wash out.

Basically, if you are even considering a Fleshlight yes, they are 100% worth it :)

I have a bit of a personal dislike for ur3 as it is sticky as all hell after just one wash and is a nightmare to keep fluff free. Even the renewer powder doesn't keep the fluff and dirt from sticking. Ick! The two really just don't compare. But as I said, personal dislike! If you really like that one, you can make it work. But I do feel you'll find yourself wanting an 'upgrade' in the future.

If you don't want to splash out on a Fleshlight, I would go for one of the Lovehoney own realistic strokers just because they are the closest in terms of quality to Fleshligh in our experience. Plus super cheap for the quality you get :)

Lol sorry for long post...TL:DR yes, Fleshlights are worth it :p

Can I recommend the Hummer plus the Lovehoney magic wand...I have a Tenga, Fleshlight, stroker etc.....love them all but this combo of wand and hummer is killer.....

If the expense is too much go for the fleshlight

Treat your gentlemens region and get yourself a Fleshlight. A gentlemens toy!

Yup get a fleshlight you'll love it!

Yup get a fleshlight you'll love it!

Fleshlights are a bit more expensive but then you get what you pay for and they are designed to last longer. I love mine. After reading the reviews i just had to buy one.