Which part of your body do you love?

My ass, I don’t mean my anus, I mean my bum as a whole thing.
It’s smooth, peachy and sexy love to see in the mirror, feel and squeeze it. I just love it.

7 Likes

Nothing at all. But there’s nothing I hate either it’s just meh :unamused:

I have to say I feel very lucky as there’s not much I dislike now would like to work on my core and be even more defined but can’t have everything. When I was a lot younger I used to find the biggest baggie clothes grunge / goth I could get as I was so skinny and weak looking and felt down and very insecure as not like the bigger guys I was around, my wife although bigger gave me confidence to love myself :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

My bum, breasts (small but pert and I love the shape and I get a lot of compliments about my nipples) and my eyes.

7 Likes

And my vulva :joy::joy::joy: I know that’s probably really weird to say but I love how it looks.

My gynaecologist also told me my cervix is beautiful :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I can’t think of any part of my body. I don’t have a six pack or any tattoos.

1 Like

The only part of my body I like is my sense of humour

4 Likes

That’s one of the most attractive things you can have @Gazza_64

:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Depends on my mood! At the moment I’m feeling quite positive so I like my chest - not just my boobs although I like them too - and I have good shoulders. I like my bum in jeans (I have a very curvy bum!) but not so much when I’m naked because it’s not as smooth as I’d like! If you ask me the same question next week then I’ll probably have a completely different answer :joy:

6 Likes

@CurvyJilly they used to say if you can make a lady laugh smile ! You’re halve way there :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

So true… @Gazza_64

It wasn’t about what phone you had…what watch you wore…what you were wearing…or the size of your package…if you went to the gym.

Personality…conversation and laughs came before all those. And of course physical attraction.

1 Like

Honestly, I can’t name even one thing. I’m so used to pulling myself apart. I’ve struggled with it for as long as I can remember… but I’m working on it :heart:

6 Likes

@CurvyJilly omg if he had to relay on all the material stuff and the gym to get off with the ladies I’d still be a bloody virgin ! Sometimes I ended up with my girlfriends from a really funny situation but it always used to work :crazy_face:

1 Like

Now this is a tough one as I’m starting to really accept and love my body after all these years. Going to say my arms as I’ve got a bit of muscle on them and look good in a T-shirt.

My bum is a close second but only in a nice set of underwear :peach:

5 Likes

I wish that was true @CurvyJilly, when I was growing up, it was the mouthy arrogant blokes mostly muscled who ladies were interested in, I often found making ladies laugh and good conversation, it was nearly always the same result, “you’re a nice bloke but…”.

1 Like

@Knight1119 the arrogant muscly types are probably beer bellied, bald and alone now. I keep seeing women on tv saying they like “cocky bad boys” then they wonder why they treat them “bad”
You keep being the nice guy you are!

5 Likes

Not a lot really! I like my hair and my smile I guess!

2 Likes

Thanks @Will, I’ve never understood it. I just try to be me.

2 Likes

@Knight1119 @WillC only from what I know on here I would say your both true gents no pretence only being the version of you that you can be ! Which means you been drought up correctly :+1:

3 Likes

As are you @Gazza_64 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes