Which part of your body do you love?

I like my height…my hair…and the fact that no matter what clothes size I am my waist is always 13" smaller than my hips and bust.

(And I have varied between a uk12 and a uk24)

7 Likes

I am not surprised @Rhilee on your profile picture you have an amazing smile.

1 Like

@CurvyJilly hun :kissing_heart: what about you being a wonderful Person to boot :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve come to like my curves. Taken me a long time but I’m there now, on a good day at least. Also my smile.

3 Likes

I love my eyes and youthful appearance plus how I look after my body.

I hate getting grey hair at my age and dying it, shoulder arm and back hair annoys me to maintain, and I wish I was more muscled :expressionless:

7 Likes

I am very proud of my body as I am in my 40’s by boobs look great ( being smaller they don’t fall ) and my waist is looking good and overall all is good - my husband also states my vagina is also very attractive

8 Likes

This might get closed, I think a similar post did a while back.

Try and be body positive, stop hating on ourselves.

I’ll not list a hate, so my positives are my super long hair and eye lashes 🩵

@Lovehoney_Brenna let’s us know if this threads allowed to stay :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I love my height being that I’m very short

I love my fake boobs even though there not so new anymore

I love my body shape overall. I’m a curvy size 12

I like my face and I don’t feel like I need to wear make up anymore

I like my long acrylic nails

I like my round bottom

I like my moles over my body, they make sense to me

I don’t like my teeth (didn’t look after them when I was younger and regret it)

I don’t like my hair, I’ve bleached it to death and it’s so thin and doesn’t grow

I had a face piercing when I was 18 and I’ve left a horrible hole in the side of my face

I have very skinny ankles and skinny bottom half legs and I can never get skinny jeans or leggings to fit because I wear a size 12/14 so I don’t like them and wish they were fatter

5 Likes

@euphoricpower69 no no better to say something if it gets under your skin, I won’t take offence.

I think last time it just started to go down a slippery slope and some comments said they didn’t like anything about themselves and hated everything, so it became negative where we don’t want the forum to become that place​:white_heart:

3 Likes

I like my upper body. (for a 46 year old man, even my doctor (female) was impressed that I am the same weight as I was when I was 33. She said men tend to gain about 5 pounds per year over 40 years old) I have decent arms, thick chest and tend to have decent definition without showing abs.

I like my head to neck ratio. By this I mean that my head width is the same as my neck. My sister calls me “thick neck” but I have played alot of sports and tend to have a very thick “football player” neck

I like my feet. The arches are solid and they are size 10.5 US

I like my cock. It is a perfect 6.5" and 6.5" girth… I do wish it was a bit longer but Mrs. Val is happy with it.

I wish I had more hair. I shave my head pretty tight to the skin as I am balding but can’t do much about it

6 Likes

Me ?
I hate my bald head and pot belly .
I would have said I love my bum , but that’s heading South now .
I don’t "love " anything about my body

but its mine , the only one I have , and if others don’t like it…tough

2 Likes

For M I Hate that I have no foreskin but I have good legs lol.

For F she hates she is a little loose but loves her boobs.

1 Like

I’m pretty much happy with all that is me I’d say. I like that I’m tall with broad shoulders. Top part of my body is pretty toned with quite big arms but my belly has gained a few extra pounds over the years but I wouldn’t say I’m fat at all! I’ve got a decent set of legs I’d say too and my backside is still quite firm. I’m happy with the size of my manhood too. Im quite hairy all over too which used to do my head in a bit (especially my back) but it doesn’t bother me at all anymore, in fact I quite like it now!
The worst of me I’d say is my hair is going very thin but I’m not really that bothered by that and I keep it short anyway so I think it looks ok really.
Overall I’m quite happy with everything about myself :wink:

4 Likes

Ive learnt to love most of me. I love that Im small (5ft even). I love that Im (as I was told recently) “all boobs and bum”. I especially love what my body can do in the gym thesedays.

I like my face but also see the flaws of age trying to creep in.

8 Likes

There’s nothing i particularly like or dislike about my body I am what I am and as far as I am concerned you can take it or leave it I don’t really give a shit

9 Likes

I started losing hair in my early 20’s. I have a No.1 haircut all the time… No need for excessive washing, drying, combing, gelling, styling… |Makes life easy… Little paunch too, but can look ok in a photo just about if I suck it in enough. I love the body i’m in…
If you dont love your body now… then how are you going to feel in 10 years !!

5 Likes

I literally hate everything about myself and my body​:man_shrugging:t2:

At first I couldn’t think of anything I would say I liked most, I hate how my whole body has changed, nothing is as it was, thanks to age, child baring and stresses of parenthood,
But then that is also what I love about my body what it was capable of, what it went through and what it has given us, and I love my battle wounds (stretch marks) lol as they are my reminder of what my body did for us as a family and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
:partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::muscle:t2:.
(Mrs)

6 Likes

My teeth are terrible - huge regret in taking care of them.
I’m a bit tubby and - hate to say it - have small man boobs. Have done since I was a kid - even when training really hard.
However, I like my face, my eyes, have great hair, square shoulders and have been told, calves of a champion!

3 Likes

I like my broad muscular shoulders and chest, think i have decent toned legs, i do have abs, but they’re slightly hidden by a slight belly. I don’t work out, just treat work as paid exercise and it seems to pay off.
Wish i had more hair, but can accept that! All in all for almost 60 i can’t complain! Often complimented on my eyes. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes