Which part of your body do you love?

You should just fine to me - may I say to your partner - you lucky b***h 6.5inch girth - way to go…

2 Likes

I love my willy best.
Hes always been there for me.
Rarely says no.
Has brought the most happenis
and always sticks up for me…

She says my bums sexy, so I like that too.

1 Like

Tits
Bum
Thighs

In that order lol

5 Likes

This should be top comment :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @batjamboree …it worked last night…:wink:

Mrs S just now - “At least you’re not a dick like these :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: on Twitter”.

Me - “Oh, I was hoping there was one bit of me you appreciated”. :cry:

I definitely love my feet and I get a lot of compliments on them!!

(Don’t want to sound big headed but my feet are about the only thing I like​:rofl:)

2 Likes

You have a beautiful bottom @Ellamayx :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking at the profile picture you have got a great deal to be very happy with. I would say your feet are only the start. I am sure many many more will agree. @Ellamayx

2 Likes

I do like my boobs.

But over time, hubby’s taught me how to start loving myself, and embrace the body I have got. He’s even got me in sexy lingerie, and the ones that show my mum tum. So I’m definitely getting there.

6 Likes

My shoulders and my arms are my favourite id say.

1 Like

My hair!!! The fact I’m in my early fifties,there’s minimal grey and I can still grow it to whatever length i want pleases me.
My stumpy little legs are muscular and toned thanks to years of cycling,triathlon training and rugby,though they are a bit girly in shape and pretty hairless!!!
My shoulders are broad,(which gives me a v shape)reasonably muscular and have a little definition from the above mentioned, same goes for my upper arms,my forearms are quite thick(which is an attractive trait apparently!!!) And finally I suppose my backside int bad! I have been told i have a nice arse a few times over the years and considering I’ve spent most of the last 20something years sat on it for hours on end int truck…

2 Likes

I forgot to say ‘my tongue’
Not my choice… Hers.

@Curvy_bbw
Your avatar doesnt show your smile… but i agree about the others :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

You cannot beat a bar maid with lovely boobs and a nice smile . It sounds like you have everything now being good at sex as well. @Curvy_bbw

2 Likes

@Curvy_bbw
I dont really think anyone is crap at sex… My OH told me last night that she faked her first three orgasms with me… I was distraught. :exploding_head:
So glad she didnt say at the time coz that might have destroyed me and any ability to get it up from then on. :face_with_head_bandage:
We have mad, passionate, sensual, domineering, solo, Bdsm, sex and ive taken it up the arse since then. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We have both had huge, long lasting orgasms through learning about each other. :partying_face:
Thats the down side of first time sex with someone new… Its horny as hell and as slow or as fast as you like… but you just dont know what the other person likes or how they like it. :thinking:
It takes time… but to slate someone for it is really hurtful and can affect what happens in the future.
Young… full of cum… and fucking dumb. :ok_hand:
Its a shame some people are so cruel mate :heart:

1 Like

I like my eyes they are definitely my most striking feature, OH would probably say my ass.

4 Likes

I do like the look and overall proportions of my dick, and I’m pretty happy with my upper torso and chest at my age, but I’m not liking the spare tyre around my stomach. More cardio I guess, though Sexterminatrix doesn’t complain about it at all so that’s on me.

1 Like

edited by mod

My big round bottom, belly and big tits!

4 Likes