Which pump?

A little while ago we were watching a movie ( ;) ) and having some great foreplay and my lady became so aroused that she looked completely different and felt absolutely amazing when we had sex, she also came much easier than usual. Anyway since then we've struggled to achieve that again no matter what we do so we've been looking into buying a pump. We're well aware of the issues with them and pumping too hard so that won't happen. Problem is we can't pick one so I was wondering if OA could help? We're looking for one thats NOT just clit specific.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3060

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4784

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6416

Thanks!!!!

Hmm, well, I haven't used them, but just from looking at the descriptions I'd go for the Doc Johnson one - good, reliable brand, and it also vibrates which the other one's don't. It is a little more expensive, but could be worth it?

Be sure to let us know how it goes!

thanks!!! to be honest we're mostly concerned that it'll fit ok!

top one aswell doc johnson

Anything that Vibrates always wins in my eyes

it doesn't get good reviews for the buzzing though....anyway its all done and ordered now, sorry to say that Doc J didn't win. In the end it came down to popularity search, and well she likes pink lol.

I hope it works well for both of you !! And you write A good reveiw for us to read

unfortunately as soon as it was out of the box we knew it would never fit. Oh well...

Have you taken off the wrapping etc? If you ahven't you can swap it for another one probably

no there was no need to when we saw it! Carly was very kind on friday with information and stuff so I can't see it being an issue at all... Thanks Imelda.

Thats a shame Sxe. looking forward to seeing what you replace it with

shame it didnt fit sxe, you'll find one that does fit soon im sure, carly may be able to help you with the size x

lol yeah, I sent her on a stockroom wild goose chase on friday to measure some things. Unfortunately we'd already ordered , from what we've now seen I think the ones on sale either will be just too small or waaaaayy too big.

This is something I would like to try on my wife but I can't decide if a clit pump of a pussy pump would be best. There are not a lot of reviews of these and those that there are seem very variable. Has anyone tried both and got a preference?

I should be putting up a review of that very pump Carly mentioned later - I've had one a while now, and they're great. Just make sure it's pressed firmly on with the valve closed before the initial pump, and that'll seal it on. Then, just keep pumping...

bought a pussy pump for my girlfriend, after the first time of getting it totally wrong we read up about them a bit and learned to lube and her up alot more and have her sitting up legs over the bed, this sad lots more pumps were available, with good dilution and she had a storming time afterwards

ok mine arrived thismorning and i had a quick shot at it ...i bought the pink one and had no problems with suction at all it fixed on straight away ...did need to keep re adjusting though as i wasnt getting the suction in the place i wanted it ,,,,,,saying that though im a big girl so maybe having a little more fat in that area gave it something to grab onto lol .....

i have to say i loved the sensations and the feeling just wish i had a play partner to join in at the time

Hi all we bought the doc johnson pump other day, have to say its awsome. Only thing is id really like a bigger bulb as iwant to get a huge swollen look. The doc johnson 1 is just to small once i take it off im not that swollen. Although the feeling i must say is orgasmic i have orgasmed by just having it inplace.Just want to know if there is another pump on here that will leave a well swollen look as i feel i need to be pulled more. Thanks i look forward to your replies and im sorry if i come across as a little greedy lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Hotukcple nothing to do with the pumps post, Just loving that pic awesome outfit and so well filled

lol ty hun but not much help to me lol xxx