Which remote control egg is best to buy?

I've been wanting to get a remote control egg for a while now and discussed it with my boyfriend, who is really up for using it as a fun of public fun. I've had a look at a few; including the fifty shades one, but not quite sure which one to get. I am quite tight down below so cant be anything too big.....any recommendations? Or what to go for/not to go for?

Hiya, deffo go for a rechargeable one as it'll work out cheaper than having to keep purchasing batteries, and they're also better for the environment (batteries aren't healthy for the environment!) Remote control love eggs are great couples toys. We've got the fsog one which is fantastic and great fun to use out and about especially with hubby controlling the remote taking control of the settings.

Have you read the reviews on the ones you've viewed to date? As they'll give a great indication of how good/bad they are 👍💖xx

slinky binky wrote:

Hiya, deffo go for a rechargeable one as it'll work out cheaper than having to keep purchasing batteries, and they're also better for the environment (batteries aren't healthy for the environment!) Remote control love eggs are great couples toys. We've got the fsog one which is fantastic and great fun to use out and about especially with hubby controlling the remote taking control of the settings.

Have you read the reviews on the ones you've viewed to date? As they'll give a great indication of how good/bad they are 👍💖xx

Thank you :). Yes rechargable is preferable, read the reviews and seems the fsog one comes out pretty high, so might treat myself to one of those on the next payday :).