Does anyone know any good love eggs?

So I used to have a love egg but since it was cheap, it broke a few months ago with only a few uses. I really liked it but I’m not sure what else is good? There is the desire one but that has mixed reviews. I’m not planning on going anywhere with it as I like to keep that for the bedroom but I do live with family so I do need it to be reasonably quiet. Also I’d prefer it to be rechargable. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Love eggs aren’t Mrs Chimp’s favourite toy shape, but there are a few recommendations in this topic if that’s any good?

1 Like

I have the desire one and its certainly quiet enough for me to use in a shared house, behind a closed door. Its rumbly and strong enough to make me come with a little warm up. Ive used it for masturbation mostly And its certainly fun for that.
Is it one id wander round with? Sadly cant say, but id think its a little loud for a quiet public space, but somewhere with background noise would be fine.

I’ve tried a few love eggs and I highly recommend the fsog one, it’s far superior to any others in my experience. We have so much fun out and about with it, so I get a bit weary on the highest setting but the lower settings are quiet enough for being in close proximity of others :ok_hand::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

We’ve tried a few and I think my Oh must have a steel lined v because I can never get the remotes to work when inserted :joy: the only one that’s ever worked well is the desire one.

I’m looking to buy the lush 2 or 3 soon and hoping for the best.

I’ve had the FSOG Relentless Egg since 2014, it still works perfectly with the batteries in both the egg and the remote still charging and working fine so full marks for longevity as well.as function. You can read my 2014 review here.

Tried a couple of cheap ones before it which were a bit pants but I’ve not tried any of the other luxury ones as I’ve never felt the need to change this as it is so good. I personally don’t climax from it but I don’t think any love egg or vibrating Ben wa set could make me orgasm without some extra external stimulation, it is however a superb foreplay toy.

ETA Just had a read through @SexInTheCity 's thread and though I’ve not tried it the Adrien Lastic Egg looks a really good shout if you wanted more external clit stimulation too.

2 Likes