Which wand (again!)?

Hey All,

I've had help here when I've asked before, so here goes again...

I'm looking at a wand and have sort of narrowed it down to a few. My budget is £50.

It doesn't need to be waterproof and I'm not a pattern lover.

The Desire re-chargeable is currently on offer, and I'm also looking at the LH own brand mains - the new button version in white that's on offer or the Classic scroll wheel version.

I'd like to use it for back, neck and leg problems that I'm currently trying to massage manually (and also for orgasms ;-D). The way I feel right now, it would be for my back, honest!

I'm a clit gal who loves strong rumbles (my Tango is my best friend), so I have no idea if It would work for me sexually, but in an ideal world it would.

With all this in mind, would anyone have any recs please?

PS So sorry about not posting links - I'm a complete duh with tech.

Hey VR

If you're looking for a powerful wand with a rumbly motor, I'd recommend going mains powered. 

I recently got the Desire rechargeable wand for deep tissue massage and, whilst it is super-powerful, I found the vibrations too buzzy to be effective for that. I feel the Desire wand it best for bedroom activities. 

I'm going to get a mains powered wand next, for massage. 

Alternatively, the FSoG Wand is surprisingly deep, rumbly and powerful for a cordless toy. 

Hey VR,
Totally agree with jess and the mains powered Lovehoney wand is absolutely perfect!
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

Even after years of use it’s still rumbling perfect and gives real toe curling orgasms in seconds, it’s even worked on me without any other physical touching, the vibrations are stunning and the quality is perfect, the scroll wheel is so much easier to adjust too which I can never fault! It’s also bang on the budget for you so I’d highly recommend it. The only issue is the cord does need to obviously be plugged in so if you don’t have a mains plug close then you may want to buy an extension cable! Ha

The toy isn’t waterproof but I would never imagine a mains powered toy to be safe to submerge in water! Hopefully you find what your looking for, the LH classic is rather large though so ensure you have a decent hiding place or can make a little room in your drawers.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey VR

If you're looking for a powerful wand with a rumbly motor, I'd recommend going mains powered.

I recently got the Desire rechargeable wand for deep tissue massage and, whilst it is super-powerful, I found the vibrations too buzzy to be effective for that. I feel the Desire wand it best for bedroom activities.

I'm going to get a mains powered wand next, for massage.

Alternatively, the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578 is surprisingly deep, rumbly and powerful for a cordless toy.

I agree with Jess on this one! The Lovehoney Deluxe Wand is great. I like it more than the classic version - the new version has more of a rumble to it. The buttons make operation much easier for me too as I feel like I have more control over the intensity than I would with a scroll wheel.

Also seconding the Fifty Shades wand as a portable option, with the Mantric wand coming in as my third choice. That one is currently out of stock though and neither would be as strong as the Deluxe.

The Lovehoney Deluxe wand is a hands down a great wand for the price!

I spent £99 on
My last one as 20 patterns and very powerful it’s on offer at moment for £50 it’s purple and it’s so powerful wand it’s usb charge it’s huge and heavy and it’s to powerful
For me but we still use it for fun why am tied up but my smaller one for £39 to just get me off is fine and just as good

Just a quickie - I noticed the Bodywands are now £20 - £20!

Would they be a good alternative to the LH Deluxe or should I just go for that?

If I did go for the Deluxe, would I go for the old scroll wheel or the buttons?

Sorry. I loathe making decisions. And hate having "I wish I'd bought..." regrets (don't we all).

Mains powered all the way!!!

Thanks for all the recs, everyone.

I went for the £20 Bodywand G thingy in the end. It'll be a good first wand, and if it's not going to manage double-duty for me, I'll try the LH mains rec'd by most. If it just relaxes my back a bit I'll love it!

This is where I miss the old returns policy, but hey-ho.