Need advice on a Magic Wand

Hey everyone,

I've decided my new toy is going to be a wand (after suggestions from a friend) but I'm kinda overwhelmed with the choice!

So, I think I'm edging towards a rechargeable, unless people strongly suggest otherwise, on the grounds that batteries run down quite quickly/cost a fortune. I would consider a mains one, but I'm fairly significantly disabled & I would need my assistant to plug it in for me. While I've no problem with them knowing I masturbate, I'm less ok with having to plan when I'm going to do it and asking them to plug it in in advance.

Don't mind about colour at all, size isn't too much of an issue, sound .. well I'd prefer it not to be too noisy but I'd happily put up with some noise in return for amazing orgasms! I'll pay up to £60.

What do you think then guys? What wand would you plump for?

Calliope x x

Welcome to the LH forums, always good to see a new face.

Rechargeable to is the best way to go, I have a corded one and it is a pain!

As wands are usually very powerful then you will have to sacrifice sound for pleasure. You can usually hear them easily in the next room. I would not recommend using them if you have a shared house or thin walls.

Size wise they are all usually pretty standard unless stated otherwise, this is good as you can change the attachments if you would like to. They are all at the beginning of this list: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/

As to which one, well I would suggest one with various different speeds, this looks good: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20088 as does this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22679 These are the same brand as the one I have, but it the pink corded one. The cord really gets in the way though, wish I had gone for one like this to start with.

Also, if you dislike what you have brought for any reason then you can return it for free within 365 days and get a full refund or exchange.

Good luck and let us know what you buy.

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome!

And thank you for the advice. Interesting to hear that the wire got in your way, I'd not really considered that. I'll have to make sure I keep on top of charging it, it'd be my luck to forget and *need* it!

I agree with you on the wands you suggested, they were a couple of the ones I'd kinda narrowed it down to. Think I'd be more likely to go with the blue one simply because it has lots of good reviews already & the black one doesn't.

Have to say I've always loved Lovehoney & used them almost always for my toy collection. Despite that, I'd not known about there amazing return policy until the other day. Just add's some peace of mind to your purchase, specially when your spending a larger amount of money.

Still open to suggestion, if anyone has anything else to add. Will probably order tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again!

Calliope

Hello,

I would likely give the try to the black wand, I would hate to use LH return policy, but sometimes it does happen. I recently did not go on with vibe which had all reviews saying how briliant it was. But it just did not work for me. Happens. And the wand may be good.

I hope you enjoy the forum!

From what I can make out, the black one is the same as the blue one, except it has another speed. As Laveila said, may be worth giving it a go, then you could review it and help others :)

Good luck!

Right, decision made, black one it is! Thank's ladies! I'll let you know how it goes :)

Calliope x

calliope wrote:

Right, decision made, black one it is! Thank's ladies! I'll let you know how it goes :)

Calliope x

Glad we could help :) Hope you enjoy it!

Good luck, I hope you like it!