Which Zumio?

Going to purchase our next toy soon and thinking we want a Zumio. Everything we read and fear about them sounds perfect for the Mrs. there in problem is we aren’t sure what one we want. Mrs Goods has 2 favourite toys now. Her WeVibe melt and of course her wand. Most times she calls herself a power queen as she loves to use her toys at the higher settings once she gets warmed up. The only issue is, she does have times where she can’t take those settings and just opts for a nice low setting to bring her to her orgasm that night. We just can’t decide what style Zumio she would best be suited for normally, they ask all sound so great. But at this time, we are not willing to purchase everyone. Haha

Hi, I’m afraid I don’t own a Zumio so can’t personally help but I though I’d throw in a link to @Ian_Chimp 's review of the E vs the X as hopefully that will be helpful to you?

Zumio comparison review

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho @Ian_Chimp never fails to throw out a good review. I was also wondering about the Zumio S and i. Not I see love honey doesn’t offer them as a item anyways