Which?

Which vagina do you prefer/have?

http://i.imgur.com/orlcw.jpg

Well I have my own vagina... and I prefer it that way lol!

haha very witty

MCGB wrote:

Which vagina do you prefer/have?

http://i.imgur.com/orlcw.jpg

I am very sure that not a lot of women can or will want to 'identify' their vaginas against a chart. Its difficult to look at that and just state a number, it may be several numbers combined or none of them

Every pussy is uniquie like the person who owns it

Number mine...

Haha Ork. Think this is a woman thing. You know the 'does my bum look big in this'. Again men are black and white but women seem to make a lot of grey.

If you really need to know, I suppose I could ask the nurse who does my PAP smears. :-)

Ork wrote:

A thread about dick size was on here a while back, no one really cared... but when someone bring's up something to do with anything involving a women and size, suddenly everyone get's offeneded, pretty odd.

Where's the offense, Ork? I'm not seeing it in the responses, just humour and some mentions that it doesn't really apply.

Maybe I missed the last penis size thread, but the archives have plenty of threads were the women who responded had far more positive attitudes about the range of sizes than the men did. One guy even insisted we were lying when we said that size wasn't a concern. To be frank, I got tired of saying positive things when the men were disregarding it.

rose hip wrote:

If you really need to know, I suppose I could ask the nurse who does my PAP smears. :-)

Ork wrote:

A thread about dick size was on here a while back, no one really cared... but when someone bring's up something to do with anything involving a women and size, suddenly everyone get's offeneded, pretty odd.

Where's the offense, Ork? I'm not seeing it in the responses, just humour and some mentions that it doesn't really apply.

Maybe I missed the last penis size thread, but the archives have plenty of threads were the women who responded had far more positive attitudes about the range of sizes than the men did. One guy even insisted we were lying when we said that size wasn't a concern. To be frank, I got tired of saying positive things when the men were disregarding it.

I remember that guy, it was really annoying!
The penis size threads were just that, the size. Woman could say the size of point a to point b but it doesn't really apply. There wasn't 30 different images that a guy could choose from to say what his penis looks like.

I'll have a think and see if I can come up a fun way to start a thread in praise of the wonderful variety of penises.

number 10