who is your dream sex partner , who you will never have ??????

Kate Bush from any era I dont think its about sex though, she obviously knows men inside out and has done since she was a teenager. what a body what a dancer and what a singer...and as sweet as apple pie with it.

Audrey Hepburn - esp when in Roman Holiday & someone who is alive would have to be one of 3, Kari Byron off mythbusters, Charisma Carpenter, and the ultimate would have to be Jeniffer Love Hewitt

Ryan Reynolds.

Oh how i wish!

Nigella Lawson

Always had a thing for lori petty in point break / tank girl, but seeing as she is both famous and Gay my chanches are slim to nothing lol

kate beckinsale yum

After watching the `inside men' i realise i have this thing for Steven Mackintosh. Love his voice and hes is one of the most under-rated actors that i know. Hes so versatile, wonder if he is like that in bed???! MMmmm if only

Kevin Spacey....

Orally Gifted wrote:

Kevin Spacey....

He is gay though!! but yeah there is something attractive about him!!

Spacey has stated that he is not gay in the October 1999 issue of Playboy , in The Sunday Times Magazine December 1999 and in the May 2007 issue of Gotham magazine.

Although of course it doesn't mean he isn't

himnher wrote:

Spacey has stated that he is not gay in the October 1999 issue of Playboy , in The Sunday Times Magazine December 1999 and in the May 2007 issue of Gotham magazine.

Although of course it doesn't mean he isn't

he has come out!!! youre years out!! its 2012 now!! hehe

Holly willoughby for me :P

Tinie Tempah and/or Bruno Mars, yum x

Gerrard Buttler that man made my heart and something else melt in P.s i love you lol...

Also Tom Cruise but only from when he was in Top Gun Oooft.

Fantasy Female Pink

Fantasy Male 'The Rock' or Vin Diesel

My husbands Fantasy females would be Kate Beckinsale, Pink, Christina Aquilera and Helena Bonham Carter all in leather of course. He will kill me for this but his man crush is John Barrowman

Carol Vorderman. Countdown was never the same after she left

Johnny Depp. Mmmmmm

Ewan McGregor.

I would say Edward Norton, but the title of the thread says 'who you will never have', and I will get that man in my bed if it's the last bloody thing I do.

There are many but I think that Zooey Deschanel would be the main one.

Micheal Buble