Guilty crush??

Be honest people! Mine was Taylor Swift for many years , but now everyone loves her so can't be guilty anymore. Give me your ideas?

At the moment Theo James ;)

When I was a teenager, Hannah Montana. NOT ANYMORE....

Bruce Willis! Guilty, because hes more than double my age.

Definitely agree with Lollipop, Theo James,also Gerard Butler and as a patriotic Welsh girl,rugby player Mike Phillips.

Ooooh i though you meant a crush you wouldnt really want people to know about! My ultimate is jason statham / scarlett johansson sandwich gaaaaah

When I was much younger it was billy elliot only because I used to dance and also patricl swayze..

David beckhams yum and so it michael parr (emmerdale) hmm im sure im allowed more?

I have a massive crush on Rachel Riley but also have a strange crush on Victoria Coren Mitchell!

Men: Sean connery, Gérard Butler, Johnny Depp and channing Tatum

Women: Emilia Clarke(love her), Shakira, Rihanna, Gwen Stephai and Christina Aguilera

Channing Tatum and Will Smith 😍

I have a thing for Daniel Craig,jean Claude van dam( in his fit earlier years!)
Sean Connery( sexy old and young!)

Ooh yes lollipop i agree on theo James.. I forgot Ryan Guzman too... Couldn't remember his surname... He's just unreal... My Christian Grey.. Nom nom nom

Jane Seymour :)

Daniel Bedingfield.

That was my guilty crush... not so more. Nowadays I love mainstream like Bradley Cooper and alternative like Tim Minchin <3

I have an image of Taylor lautner and his " brothers"in twilight striped down to the waist on my phone.. .very ffffwwwwrrrr!!😄

Check out Ryan Guzman, oh I'm telling ye, unreal!!

Ohhh ohhh, nearly forgot - Idris Elba! Roarrrrrr!

Meat Loaf, not overtly sexy I admit, but his voice gets me everytime.

Rachel Riley off Countdown. Sooooo hot!