Who’s horny tonight

Anybody horny tonight

2 Likes

Constantly. Its designed into our relationship .

I’ve been a weird mix of horny and needy all week :thinking: kinda reckon my moods are on a come down

1 Like

Me!!:drooling_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

This morning we spent 20 mins in the 69 position. The wife came and then told me thats it and i couldn’t cum until tonight. We are now having a few drinks out and I’ve been horny all day.

2 Likes

Got myself a really good slutty outfit for tonight - just reaching boiling point - need a lot of attention :tongue:

3 Likes

I’m tempted to go out to a quiet place I know about and have fun by myself. She has been tempting me with taking about a mid week prostate massage and maybe I can play with her as well then she went for a meal with her friend

1 Like

In the house on our own tonight so a couple of drinks and it will start in the living room with foreplay and oral then to the main event.
I’m going to broach the subject of pegging tonight if she likes the idea I’ll be spending some money tomorrow.

Wife just sent me a photo while Im at work of her laying on the bed waiting for me when I get home wearing her lovehoney lingerie