Looking forward to tonight

I’m in my 2nd trimester, my sex drive has been up and down. But the last few days it has been up. This morning, I woke up to my husband fingering me, it felt amazing, but then our son woke up. I have been super horny all day. I’m prepping my self for a good session, I’m going to treat myself to a bubble bath and insert a butt plug. I’m hoping for a good session of oral, and I’m going to tell him to choose any hole he wishes. ( this is making me tingle just typing this)

Anyone else planning on having some Sunday night fun?

2 Likes

Just a solo session for me, OH is having her time of the month so I will treat myself to my thrust storker and p spot butt plug :grin:

1 Like

I’m not but I hope you enjoy!! :smiley:

1 Like

OOO Have fun!

For me that will be tomorrow night, my boyfriends kids go home tomorrow and he doesn’t work Tuesday so we can have a late night with no worry on noise or work the next day.

2 Likes

What a lucky guy ha

Edited by mod

Solo session for me too tonight. Got plenty of Lovehoney toys to keep me company

It was a successful and enjoyable evening.

1 Like

We had a bit of a drunk sex session, I had the prostate vibe up while we had it, I didn’t finish though (too much beer), re match tonight, she’s going to get her pegging harness on…

1 Like

Hope you had an amazing time, @essohyes!
No plans for me but fingers crossed I’ll spend a couple of days with one of my partners this weekend!

Thank you

Looking forward to the oh using our new strapon in my ass it was bought for birthday present for me as we have talked about pegging so tonight we are going to give it a go that is after I’ve pleasured her first with a few orgasms only fair I think.

3 Likes

Too damn right…

2 Likes

Have a fantastic 24 hours Jilly! We are here for you, hopefully catch up with you Monday! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

What a top bloke… @WillC

You make me fill up with tears you’re so kind.
Thanks

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Have a lovely evening xx

2 Likes

That’s not my intention, don’t cry! I just know you are going through a shitty time, and you don’t deserve it. You are a lot of fun here, and i appreciate your friendship and the good times we have here. You take care lovely lady! :hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Enjoy @CurvyJilly!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes