Who's cooking what tonight?

@Melody1 - Is there a particular app or something you use? I tried to use one for this before but it was so glitchy it just didn’t seem to work unfortunately. Would love to be able to make even a tiny bit of difference!

For dinner tonight I’m having fajitas which is a firm favourite :drooling_face:

I think there maybe but I volunteer at a project with a SexInTheCity rating of 506.
I seriously haven’t bought any food (except milk) since March when I started there during furlough.
Last night:
Charlie Bingham Chicken Jalfrezi and Pilau rice (for two - for one :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Pasta bake tonight!

Paella. Chicken, chorizo and king prawn :curry:

3 Likes

Wow that sounds fabby

1 Like

Roast beef :yum:

2 Likes

Gammon, Chips, Egg and Peas

2 Likes

Fruit for lunch and having hot dogs for dinner.

2 Likes

Too late to cook by the time get in tonight :sob: closest I will get will be something on toast if I am lucky :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Chicken and pasta :yum:

1 Like

Hopefully going out for dinner tonight as it’s the housemate’s birthday :partying_face: Mexican- bring on the tequila.

2 Likes

Shepherds pie tonight :yum:

1 Like

I’m torn between sausages or fish :thinking:

Could you not get salmon sausages then :rofl::rofl:

Always always take the sausage @ChloJakes x

@Chosen-one Boke :nauseated_face: I just threw up in my mouth a little at the thought of a salmon sausage :joy:

@Gazza_64 Usually that would ALWAYS be my answer, but I’ve done a curve ball and gonna settle on homemade fish and chips :yum:

3 Likes

@ChloJakes well you can’t go wrong then hun

I once asked in a restaurant what they flavoured the vegan fish fingers with. The answer was not as pervy as i suspected! Turns out they’re breaded halloumi. How they can get away with calling them fish fingers under the Trades Description Act is beyond me! :wink:

2 Likes

We just made ‘Ghost Bagels’ as a light snack for dinner for us and the kids…

Bagels toasted then place a cheese slice cut into a ghost shape over the top…melt under grill until mouth forms through the bagel hole. Two dots of balsamic glaze for eyes…and jobs a good ‘un

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/27

5 Likes

My stew didn’t go as planned, the dumplings disintegrated into the stew :joy:

1 Like