Who's entering?

just curious about how many people have decided to enter?

this is a great competition, it's a shame it's not the kind of thing i can tell my friends about lol!

Well, the OH and I have mentioned it, depends what we come up with I guess.

I carnt be arsed really! I'd spend way too long on it.. and not win!

i definitely think it's worth a shot no matter what happens! who knows what the judges might go for? you might be on to the next big thing and not know it!

I think I might enter if I remember to design something. When I saw the sign, I read about it and thought, instantly, of one or two things. I'm going to try and sit down with a pen and paper and really let my ideas come out of my head onto paper then work with the best ones. I think we can only enter one idea though so I'll have difficulty choosing. I'm quite sure I will enter though, as long as I remember to!

You should ALL enter! The winner of the last competition has his toy being released this October exclusively on LoveHoney. We all think it's going to sell buy the truckload and the inventor gets a fat royalty on each unit sold - so what are you waiting for?!

hmm i thought i read you could enter multiple times! better go check lol!

i'm really looking forward to seeing the design! Any idea when it wil be revealed?

good news rjcww, look what i found:

Rule 3 - "You may enter as many times as you like"

good luck with your designs!

assuming the image and name are something to go by i'm guessing the new toy is some kind of toy with a spinning head with a shape similar to the pic which kind of looks like a bunch of tongue shapes set in a circular pattern. I guess if this was made with the realistic rubber it could be pretty nice when spinning on a lubed up area! i'm probably miles off but i'm definitely intrigued

Keep guessing!

haha! oh how i hate not knowing stuff lol! that's gonna eat away at me right up until october lol!

I want your job lol!