Who's Your Secret Celebrity Crush?

Giles Coren has the sex-factor, but he's too sexy to be a secret crush. I didn't include my own secret crushes in my original post so here goes...I am cringing with embarrassment as I type...

Any of the boys (now young men) in McFly (maybe not Tom! he's not bad enough!!)

Johnny Irwin (Daytime tv presenter on A Place in The Sun)

Dec from Ant and Dec! and

Gordon Ramsay (on and off)

I also once had a weird sex dream about Rick Stein!! I know he's old enough to be my grandad, but since that dream I have never looked at him the same again!!

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

He's just so intelligent and charasmatic and that slightly-naughty gleam in his eyes is just irresistible. *sigh*

sharry wrote:

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Patrick Stewart <3

I think it's his voice and the sparkle in his eye that's the attraction.

Really? I can't see that at all. I have an image of him talking dirty to me in bed with that voice and it seriously doesn't work for me! But if we are going for Star Trek, then I suppose Wharf would be the best in bed! ;-) Closely followed by Captain Sisko (No misconceptions on coloured people intended on this btw)

Jesus! I wouldn't want to take on a Klingon in the sack. Have you seen their mating rituals? If we're going to have a nerdgasm on this one, I'd place my bets on Q or Spock being the best lovers ;)

Let us not forget that Data is programed in different styles of love making?

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Jesus! I wouldn't want to take on a Klingon in the sack. Have you seen their mating rituals? If we're going to have a nerdgasm on this one, I'd place my bets on Q or Spock being the best lovers ;)

Let us not forget that Data is programed in different styles of love making?

And fully functional.... That was a classic bit of script. :-)

Back in the day, Ursula LeGuin (EarthSea triology etc) wrote a great little piece about being non-monogamous in her crushes on both Picard and Worf. She explained it so much better than I could.

Are all you Picard crushes forgetting Locutus of Borg?

Picard with attachments

Secret crush? Um, Sue Perkins...

Kasumi wrote:

Are all you Picard crushes forgetting Locutus of Borg?

Picard with attachments

Have to admit Seven of Nine is still highly attractive when still borgified. Doesn't beat either of the Dax's though.

Stephen Moyer

and I hate the sight of blood

xGGx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Can't be that much of a secret, because I'm sure I already knew this! ;-p

Only cause you've been around forever. Anyway, it is as much a secret as the other stuff everyone on here knows about me - nobody in real life knows but Mrs M.

xabix wrote:

Richard Hammond is quite sexy :P

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Richard Hammond is sexy! I have no idea why he just is :)

i agree thiers something about him i,m gald i'm not the only one

mine is really bad i dont fancey him as much as i used to but i like John Barrowman especially when he,s wearing the captin jack outfit!

fizzy wrote:

mine is really bad i dont fancey him as much as i used to but i like John Barrowman especially when he,s wearing the captin jack outfit!

I think john barrowman is hot too :)

I think Jorja Fox from CSI is stunning

Pixie_Murree wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I think john barrowman is hot too :)

yeah i'm glad i'm not the only one!

Mmm, I'd tend to agree slightly Scotch, definitely a milf

My first ever post! whey! my secret celebrity crush has to be ... Alan Davies off QI...i think its his curly hair?!

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! wrote:

My first ever post! whey! my secret celebrity crush has to be ... Alan Davies off QI...i think its his curly hair?!

hi and welcometo the forum!

After watching Alex Jones dancing on Strictly, definitely her, especially in that outfit!!

as you can tell by my photo kym marsh and holly willoughby

Hey and thank you :)

the biggest celeb crush i have, is one im not ashamed of but do get alot of stick for, is Danny Jones from Mcfly, he's just perfect *sighs* ahh! aha

HI, my many crushes are (in order) Sunny Lane, Holly Willoughby, Kari Byron, just need to convince all three of them for a threesome and i'll be a happy bunny x