Who's Your Secret Celebrity Crush?

We all have those little secret celebrity crushes, that we keep to ourselves because we know that there is no logical reason why we are attracted to them! So, who's your secret celebrity crush?

Ah i think this post has been started before- but in answer to the question...

Colin Firth ... mmmmmmmmmmm in his riding boots and white open shirt in pride and prejudice --SIMPLY SCRUMPTOUS

Tom Hardy, yummy... enough said!

in my teenage years Shannon Doherty, now Rihanna

I think you guys are missing the original poster's point, it's not which celeb you're proud to fancy:

hotpussy wrote:

We all have those little secret celebrity crushes, that we keep to ourselves because we know that there is no logical reason why we are attracted to them! So, who's your secret celebrity crush?

in that case, Jean Byrne. She a weather presenter on Irish TV, and dresses sometimes amazingly sexy and sometimes kinky for Irish prime time TV. Google her!

Nigella Lawson :(

oh yes.. my fault .. read the thread too quick.

Well in that case my secret crush is Martin Whitmarsh (F1 Mclaren Boss) - older .. more distinguised good looking, well groomed man!! yummy

I'm with you Dee, on both counts actually! There's something about Martin Whitmarsh though ;O)

Mine would have to be either Josh Gates (an explorer and tv presenter) not your run of the mill crush or Shia LeBoeuf whom most people think is a dirty bad boy

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Patrick Stewart <3

I think it's his voice and the sparkle in his eye that's the attraction.

Rachel Riley off Countdown ,such a lovely bum .

I've never thought of myself as attractive in the slightest, but I was recently compared to Patrick Stewart in a photo, which I take as quite a compliment! Perhaps I'm improving with age. I suppose I should really put a profile pic up here so you can judge for yourselves!

As for my own crushes, I would agree with the Rachael Riley comment - amazing shaped bum! Could rest a cup of tea on it... I find funny women quite sexy too - Victoria Wood, Rebecca Front, Josie Lawrence, Ronnie Ancona...

Tulisa Contostavlos - Minx Factor!!!!

always had a thing for miss piggy ;-)

Oh and someone women dont seem to like Holly Willabooby

peter andre, oooh wouldnt mind him in bed

Richard Hammond is quite sexy :P

I don't find Alan Rickmon attractive really, but his voice gets me going!!

Richard Hammond is sexy! I have no idea why he just is :)

Giles Coren. He never features in my fantasies, but I find him strangely compelling on screen. Something to do with his sardonic wit and the absolute gusto which which he presents his TV programmes!