why cant I be more forward?

pinkanimal wrote:

Tried to talk last night.
He waits for me to make a move.
I wait for him
Stalemate.
Guess I need to just pluck up the courage

Hi Again Pinky, just a thought it seems to me that you need a different angle to break this down. If you were horny and your OH wasn't there would you just reach for your favourite toy to satisfy your needs?

Mind set change, try to think of your OH as your favourite sex toy and just reach for him when you want sex. It concerns me that this is turning into a game of dare to see who will break first. Defuse it quick before it gets any worse. Bite the bullet and just jump his bones. Take what you want and if he doesn't orgasm but you have get off and leave him high and dry, I bet he will soon chase you.

I know this is a big ask confidence and things but it will pay dividends. Good luck keep posting.

Can't quote on my phone.
He isn't overly happy talking about intimate stuff including feelings.
Can't send texts as his phones playing up.
Seems like a game to him!
This morning he played with my nipples, started to play with my clit and then stopped!!
Pissed me off soo much!
I got up lol.
Yes gg I agree it's a game to see who can go longest.
Thing is I lost my sex drive. I had to loose over a stone to find it!
Now I have it I don't want to loose it again!
I can't just disappear with toys as I have two kids.
It's almost like he's paying me back for months of abstinence when I had no interest in it!!
It's so nice to have somewhere to talk about this stuff x

I cant believe he started playing with you and then stopped. That is cruel and horrible. Have you been together long ? I know my wife hasn't touched me in 5 years but at least she doesn't tease me and then stop. Does he have erection probs that hes embarrassed about? I agree with you about it being nice to talk to people on here. I was ready to either explode or cry before talking to you all. Big hugs to you xx

Ok so I was upstairs trying on clothes for my holiday and he came up and found me in my modest underwear lol (granny knickers lol)
Long story short as I'm sure you don't want the dirty details we had sex lol.
And he took charge!! Yay I finally had sex after days of wanting it!
Downside is he didn't exactly finish me so I had to do that after he went back downstairs

thats a good start shame you ended up sorting yourself out though. Hopefully lots more to come x

Its good that you two had sex and sorry that he couldnt finish you. Now i know you mentioned above that you had issues regarding the way you looked and your weight.
It seems that your husband do want sex but might have lost confidence cause of all the lost time but only you two would have a better idea on that.
Now i am i dont know if you could wear something which is full bodied but at the same time sexy, maybe the other women on the forums can guide you more towards them. I am not talking about gstrings or thongs but more like bum covering knickers but maybe a bit see through and sexy. That might rock his boat.

More last night!
And I took control and got my butt plug out!!
Orgasms for everyone! Lol

good for you glad its all working out for you both

Think of it as role play only noone knows you are playing. Imagine you are playing the part of some sexually confident woman (maybe angelina type chick) i hope this helps. If not at least noone knows you are doing it (dont put on an accent)

Lol naked butler that did make me laugh!!!

Allo mon cherie

Way to go Pinky, has it given you a little more confidence to do it again?

I guess yeah
I dunno if I'm at the stage where I'll be waking him raring to go but I guess we shall see.
Having this place helps.
I can't talk about sex much with him and I daren't talk to any of my friends.
Having this place really helps x