Wife with another man

As a couple we have always been interested in threesomes. Lately I have been wanting to see my wife fuck someone with a bigger cock than me, or someone who is uncircumcised because my wife has only had my cut cock. I’d love to see her experience my friends huge cock while I watch

9 Likes

Sorry - and the purpose of this post is?

2 Likes

Perhaps to get other views in it or find out how other people feel about it maybe to get some advice from people that have experienced it? But as there is no questions just a statement all I can say is congratulations :joy: I think there a a few threads on here relating to the subject of being a ‘cuck’ maybe have a look through or search it in the search bar :wink: personally I think it would be great to watch something like this but jealousy is not an issue in our relationship, for others it would probably be a hard no!

6 Likes

on your own here i think

3 Likes

What does she want? bad idea I’d say

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Sorry, new to the forum, did not mean to offend. I saw similar posts

9 Likes

There are definitely a few folks on here who engage in this sort of thing, either swinging with full swaps, cucking, or polyamory. It’s not really my cup of tea nor does it seem to be my wife’s (she’s said the thought of another penis makes her want to retch) but I will admit to thinking about it now and then from the lens of, I guess, pride in how hot my wife is and how good she is in bed? That sounds like major objectification (which is its own fetish), and definitely plays into some people’s idea of why they find that scenario so appealing.

Some folks on here would also caution (from their own experience) that some fantasies are best left as just that, whereas others have only had good things to say.

7 Likes

There is Nothing wrong with what you have said. Ignore the rude comment above.

Lots of people have a similar fantasy but sometimes it better to keep it just as a fantasy, only you and your wife know if it’s something you want to make real.

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You’ll find this is a (mostly) very friendly place to engage in frank discussion, share fantasies, and ask for advice. You’ll generally get better engagement by contributing to an existing topic (this would definitely add to the conversation over at “What’s your fantasy?”

In the meantime, as others have shared: these are not unusual fantasies at all. I don’t particularly have a cuck fantasy, but I do love seeing exactly how far my wife can go with larger toys and dildos and we talk frequently of threesome/group/swinging fantasies that will stay just that.

10 Likes

I hope my comment wasn’t taken as rude I was just guessing at where the original post was heading :man_shrugging:t3: and trying to point out that you could ask various things rather than just comment on what you are doing. Apologies if it came across wrong :innocent:

5 Likes

It definitely wasn’t your comment :blush:

5 Likes

I agree that some fantasies should be left as fantasies. However, before embarking on something like this with a friend, you may want to take your spouse to a swingers club as observers. Physically being in a highly sexual environment with others may give you a better feeling if sharing is ok for BOTH of you or not. Jealousy and feelings of insecurity can easily come up without warning and without frequent and active communication. I would much rather find this out with my SO in a safe controlled place vs the potential of damaging a friendship or more importantly the relationship itself. Often one person wants to share and the other goes along. This is where issues frequently arise. Take your time, experiment and most importantly communicate.

2 Likes

Myself and husband have engaged in MMF for the 4 years we’ve been together for exactly the same reasons uve stated.

I was hesitant at first because 3ways had never appealed to me but I gave it a go and have never looked back. Its an absolute adrenaline rush the first time and has brought me and my husband even closer

Go for it!! You only live once

6 Likes

It’s an amazing thing…a husband allowing his friend to fuck his wife. We recently started along this road, his friend recently divorced has always been flirty and complimentary with me. As soon as his divorce was complete he asked me out for a date. Hubby agreed and we’ve had a few dates since then, in fact he stayed over Tuesday night this week. I agree with @Betty you only live once but make sure you all communicate with each other, if someone isn’t feeling the situation you don’t go through with it. We’re all pretty comfortable with it now and even now his friend had started to belittle my husband as he watches xxx

5 Likes

I don’t like the idea of the friend belittling your husband, he should be very thankful husband is allowing him to have sex with you. Unless of course it is something your husband has asked for.

3 Likes

Not offended in the slightest, as stated by others this is a great forum for support and questions if you have one.

1 Like

I’ve never seen or wanted to see OH with another man but have seen her take another cock which belonged to our trans friend it was so hot to see.OH has also seen me with another woman and I have seen her with same woman and on a couple of occasions now she has also seen me take our trans friends cock both orally and anally

5 Likes

My OH and I met on a swinging site. We’ve met others in varying situations and scenarios from threesomes and foursomes to bigger groups, but these days only meet other men for MMF’s. I’m in no way a cuck, submissive or in any way aroused or excited by the thought of another man being in any way superior to me, and as a guy of 8.5" not looking specifically for a better endowed guy either. Involving another man isn’t always about those things, contrary to what many (including some who’ve commented above) believe. It’s just a different dynamic and one that offers her additional contact, extra hands, an extra mouth and cock and means that there are opportunities to indulge in activities hard to do with just two of you.

It does require complete trust, respect and a lack of jealousy, but for those looking for something different it’s thoroughly enjoyable. The OP specifically mentioned both size and circumcision status - two things that no man can really change for himself, so without the help of another is unable to provide to a partner. Likewise whilst toys can be used for activities such as DP, DVP and to experience changes in size and girth, no matter how ‘life like’ they’re still inanimate objects and not attached to another human.

Yes it’s probably a more common fantasy than an activity most will ever undertake. But it’s certainly not unusual and definitely not, as one poster says above, something that you’re ‘on your own here’ OP so don’t feel in any way ashamed by your thoughts.

6 Likes

Sorry not for me and my Mrs but if your ok with it then enjoy the experience fair play to you both :+1:

1 Like