Wife with another man

Would depend if this is something your wife would be willing to try as well :blush:

2 Likes

Oh he wouldn’t do it normally. They are good friends and he always shows hubby respect. It’s something hubby has asked for. I won’t go into too much detail about what gets said, unless you want me to :blush: :wink: it turns on hubby and me in-fact to hear it x

2 Likes

Lets hear more, i’m glad its him asking for it and its a win win if it turns you on as well. I think the overall set up is a win win for you, hubby and his friend. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Haha you want to hear all the nasty things aimed at hubby as I’m being fucked? Xx I may get banned xx

4 Likes

Unfortunately this sort of thing is no longer for me. In my previous marriage we brought another man into the bedroom, she took it as cart blanche to carry on seeing him behind my back, then when I found out binned him, promised me a FFM and proceeded on to another man. We are no longer together and I wouldn’t subject myself to this with my current wife. Although a FFM would be nice to have I’m ok without it or anyone else in the bedroom…

3 Likes

Not all the nasty things aimed at hubby. But all the fun and enjoyable things happening to you @Funcouple1980s

I couldn’t possibly go into too much detail. I’d still get a reprimand :rofl: :wink: :kissing_heart: @steve19

2 Likes

Yes you are possibly right. @Funcouple1980s

1 Like

All you need to know is I’m getting extra cock and I’m feeling completely satisfied xxx @steve19 :smiling_face: :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

And that is all that matters @Funcouple1980s

2 Likes

@Mtlcpl we would recommend, as the first step in that direction, trying to use a dildo in sex as if you were having a threesome and if you both enjoy that experience, you know what to try next…

As an example, one of our favourite positions to orgasm in sex is with the female squatting on a dildo inside her vagina on the bed while using a magic wand vibrator on her clit while the male is getting a blow job. We have timed it perfectly where she orgasmed at the same second he orgasmed, so a “threesome” orgasm that technically only involved us two :joy:

5 Likes

And lots of extra attention :wink: and date Nights xxx

3 Likes

Sounds like fun. Luck you.

@Funcouple1980s how are things going with the friend. I hope how has given you a good Easter. Have you and him been out for any nice meals?

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for, it’s something you all need to talk about. Some things should be left as fantasies, because once every thing is over it can’t be taken back. I’ve seen a friend’s marriage ruined because of a threesome, they spoke about it, they planned it & everyone was happy until weeks later things fell apart. I’m not saying it happens every time a threesome goes on, because we have seen other friends really move forward after. It’s just something you need to talk about & really be happy with another man having sex with your partner! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Much safer with someone you don’t know and on holiday. Hols is good for you getting to know them a bit so it doesn’t have that one night stand emptiness.

2 Likes

Spill the beans lol sounds interesting, your naughty that’s for sure lol good on ya if that’s what makes youse happy , then why not :+1:

1 Like

I have seen my OH with another cock in her but it belonged to our trans friend and was so hot to watch she has also seen me take the same cock in my ass

2 Likes

It’s going extremely well @steve19 lots of dates, me staying with him at his whilst hubby is at home. X

What do you want to know @Pussygalore3 :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like