Monday Madness

After 'Serious Sunday' how are you going to lighten the mood and release the shackles for some 'Monday Madness'?

For me it is helping my friend plan her wedding and I have convinced her to hire a mahusive bouncy castle and have a strictly adults only time after 10 pm (Oh quiet your dirty minds, not "adult" in that way for goodness sake 😊)

So...... bring on your Monday Madness and inspire others to just simply go crazy to help us sprint headlong into this new week!

Ms DW xxx

aha dw thats made my mind whirl! lol!

well since my discovery last week and my ring (you know what one) we have yet to try out if it works :/ I think hes a bit worried about my current health, but im fine!

men eh!

I'm at uni with a mate. Have bag sitting duty in the pub while she is at her exam...

Did I say pub I meant library, ;)

Bouncy castle booked and comes with a free barfly wall, Yippeeeee!

Now that is mad 😁😁

Id love to have sex on our trampoline lol but sadly we live next door to the inlaws!

I'll reserve you some time on the bouncy castle at about eleven then Pink. How long do you think you will need? Only stipulation is that any lune used must be waterbased, don't want the thing going bang as well as you two 😈😈😈

ha ha erm an hour should do us ;)

@Subbysam - How is your thesis exploring 'The merits of white wine/english ale to our contry today' going? Got to five thousand words yet? Don't forget to include every beverage consumed in a sort of liquid bibliography 😊

My monday madness involves sitting around singing along to pink floyd and drinking smirnoff apple bites.... need some chill time before all the boys come over to play Fifa tonight >.<

Alas it has to be red wine, makes me feel classy until i spill it down myself.

And i'm at the vital point of research where i'm making a breakthrough, it seems the more wine i have the harder it is to write essays. I think i might have to do some more testing.

how strange is that?

Two of you partaking in 'grown up drinks' sooooooo early in the week. I've been left behind and obviously losing my touch 😜

I just seem to have a thing for stainable drinks at the moment,

but by tonight it'll be the vodka slush puppies, much more childish!

By then subbysam you will no longer care, sophistication will have made a dash for the window and gone clean out! xxx

I soooo want a vodka slush puppie.... might text my OH and ask him to bring me a slush puppie home from work >.<

theres a pub by me in kent that sells them, and not at stupid prices for kent at least

double vodka slush puppy is 4 quid, and you get one of those cool spoon straws too.

I'm getting rather excited about the prospect :)

p.s. not to start a debate or anything and with no offense, but blue slush puppies are the only ones worth having.

Haha no debate here... Blue all the way =D

My partner works at the pier, so slush puppies on tap basically >.<

See if i was you i'd go for the cheap method then of taking a water bottle full of vodka, getting your slush puppies and "watering them down" while sitting in the sun and watching your OH work

That way theres money freed up for other things...

Haha it's his day off Wednesday along with his Manager and another colleague so I think a group day at the beach is in order weather permit =P

Well enjoy,

Very jealous here, its lovely out and i'm struggling over enzyme reactions,

Bring on the end of exam season, then i can treat myself to all sorts of goodies!

Goodies galore are the minimum you should treat yourself to after tough exams!

What are you reading at uni?

How many more exams have you got left before the summer?