Wish lists

I just found out you can buy people presents off their wish lists! That's awesome lovehoney!

deffinately gonna be something I'd be doing as I get to know people on here, I'm still a newbie and I'm more excited about buying my OH things ATM sorry guys :)

You can indeed :)

And it's perfectly acceptable to be excited about buy things for yourselves! That's the whole point of being here, right?! :)

Whilst it is indeed nice to buy little presents for people who you like or have been helpful, or just need a bit of a 'pick-me-up' - it's not compulsory. But i'm sure when you start sending out the presents, you'll make someone very happy.

Reminds me.. it's pay day soon... this little present fairy should start putting together a list... I feel like santa... now whose been naughty, and whose been nice? ;)

Honestly, my OH has more toys than me now and a few weeks ago he wasn't interested at all, it's ace how excited he gets after using something that's particularly good then having him ask for it again another day :)

I love giving, and will be sending out loads, but still don't really know many people, I recognise the regulars. Do people write on the forum when they get something? I'd like to know if I sent someone something whether they liked it?

Hi & Welcome to the forums :)

It is a nice gesture to send a gift or two but like david said it's not compulsory, trust me you're more likely to sepnd your money all to yourself on here like I have :D !!

That reminds me, I have yet to get round to sendin a few gifts here and there, when I get some more money Xx

Oh I didn't know you could do this.

Sum Sub wrote:

Oh I didn't know you could do this.

I only noticed when I was being nosy looking at peoples wish lists ;)

There is a thread called ' I got a prezzie 2' but I can't copy the link over, most say their thankyous or try to find out who sent them their special gift Xx

There is a thread where people post that they've received a gift:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/off-topic/685272-i-got-a-prezzie-part-2/

You can send them anonymously, or you can state who it's from. Whether they tell us if they like it or not is entirely up to them.

Haha Stephanie...

they'll be waiting a while ;)

David has given us all a present Stephanie.
It's called 'DavidBs Big Knight in'

Hi there, here is a recent thread where people discussed getting presents and whether or not to keep anonymous:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/989547-have-you-ever-had-a-love-honey-fairy/

I have also posted another thread here, where members post that they have received a gift:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/685272-i-got-a-prezzie-part-2/page-78/

Ooops sorry David, you beat me to it - great minds and all that...lol xx

Sum Sub wrote:

David has given us all a present Stephanie.
It's called 'DavidBs Big Knight in'

I've put this on the Pander to Me list, but they can't find it

It's for the best really StH..

I actually reviewed a lovely fairy present. I don't know who from although I have my suspicions.
But I'm on the look out for someone to send a fairy gift to on payday ;)

If you're going to keep showing off your derriere, we're all going to keep wishing

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

It's great for giving a not-so-subtle hint to your partner as well. "Hey I've compiled a list of things I would love to be boufght... Just thought I'd show you it...It's really convenient to buy things from it! Just saying...."

My idea of a not-so-subtle hint was sending a link to the glass rose dildo I wanted with the comment "if you ever wanted to buy me flowers" I have received neither dildos or flowers.

Persistence.....

My hubby was the same...I would drop oh so many hints about things that I would like, or that we would like....

eventually he got the message, but it did take a few attempts ;)

I'm not sure, he likes using them but doesn't get excited very often when I buy them and never asks to try something new. He was more into it earlier in our relationship, he's stressed with work ATM so has other things on his mind, I get that.

hes told me to stop buying so many though :(

You know what's funny? If I spend money on other stuff I get told off! If I spend money on love honey stuff I don't get told off!