Wishlists

How many people make their wishlists public?

How many people have had secret buys off their lists? and how did you feel?

How many people have bought a gift for someone from a wishlist secretly? and did you ever admit to it?

I make my wishlists public and I've had quite a few gifts bought for me, especially around my birthday. I've bought gifts for loads of people, I kept quiet about the first few but then I thought 'what the hell' most of them are good friends anyway so I do admit to it :)

Fantastic Pink. thx for sharing

My wishlist are public I have recieved and i have sent present its a nice thing to do

Thx kinky. you and pink make it sound like a good thing to do.

Is plus when you want to treat yourself you have a shopping list already and waiting for you x

Aww I think it's a lovely thing to do I've made a few really nice friends on here who I chat to quite a bit and had some good conversations like I've known them forever. The trouble is I'd like to buy something for someone who doesn't have a public wish list who is a lovely friend. What should I do? x

My wishlist is public ut have never received or sent due to not being around here long enough to get to know you all xx

My wishlists are public, but i haven't recieved any gifts from it. And i haven't sent any gifts for two reasons, 1 i don't have the money and 2 i would like to send gifts to people i sorta know, not complete strangers.

I have public wishlists as I find them easier. I have had people buy stuff for me and have got stuff for others too. It was mostly for xmas or adopt a toy.

Mine is public and have never had anything brought for me

mine are public

never expected to be bought anything, theyre just for me when im browsing. then as soon as i have money i can go straight to them

never bought any prezzys, never had money that is that spare haha

Mine are public. I've never had anything bought for me on here. I have bought for someone else - they didn't have a wishlist though, luckily I knew their address anyway. I think you can probably learn a lot about a person by the items on their wishlist.

mine are public, no-one has ever sent me a secret present :'( and I haven't got anybody anything yet! but then i am a poor student :(

I currently have three wish lists. One private. One lists everything I have. And the third contains anything that takes my eye. From things I genuinely want to stuff I could only dream of. And today reviewed my first gift! Now I want to do the same for someone.

I have just set one up, feel bad doing it though incase someone does send me something . . . i dont get 'gifts' so think i may feel . . . i dunno . . . cheap or something if i get one

:S

xxx

i used to have mine as public, but all these people threating me with xmas pressies, i removed them all!

Tracey3x wrote:

I have just set one up, feel bad doing it though incase someone does send me something . . . i dont get 'gifts' so think i may feel . . . i dunno . . . cheap or something if i get one

:S

xxx

What about if i bought you something expensive instead then? ;) lol

Lol

:)

xxx