Would this be good to buy your girlfriend

I want any opinion what do you think of this I'm thinking of getting this for my girlfriend and I'm not to sure to get it any advice would help and be appreciated alot http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16209#customer_reviews

Hi Spanner, I think it's cute and 'L' will look lovely in it! I love tartan, but that might be because I'm Scottish!

I like it to thinking of getting if for our anniversary for her

I'm sure you'll both enjoy it! Enjoy your annivesary whenever it is.

It's in September so not for a few week yet gonna get that for her and a few other bits to

It's quite nice. Just make sure you get the right size!!

Yea I asked for her size so I hope she'll like it when I get it

Spanner_89 wrote:

It's in September so not for a few week yet gonna get that for her and a few other bits to

I think it's really sweet you're planning ahead! A lot of guys don't do that

Looks nice. I'm sure she'll love it.

Do you dress up together already ?

I don't but she does kinky fuckery

So its something she would be game for go for it , its a lovely set . Do you do role play ?

No not really

Just thinking you could wrap it up with a note for her 'Your homework' its a very pretty set she will love it if she likes to dress up

You are truly spoling your lady today Spanner! Lucky lady indeed. I like the look of this lingerie set, but reading through your posts you mention that you havent roleplayed, or talked about roleplaying with your lady before, this makes me hesitate slightly. Normally I would say "Hell yes, this is a sexy little set that I personally would love and is great for roleplay etc" but I hesitate only because, if she is not into dressing up and playing a naughty schoolgirl kind of role, will she feel a little strange if you present her with this particular outfit?

I guess only you can know for sure whether this will go down a treat. I personally think it is a gorgeous little set but if you are concerned about the roleplay issue, or worried that she may take it the wrong way, then I would suggest a more classic lingerie item than a outfit item, if that makes sense? For example something more classic sexy, or womanly. Heres an example I pulled at random:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18527

This will avoid the roleplay issue if your lady is not the kind of lady to go for the schoolgirl approach. Only you will know her well enough to make that choice though x

Yea well she is my everything and I love to treat her and ano she loves toys from here and nice lingerie to ill be spending like 60 70 pound on her for our anniversary on here and some normal presents to and a nice meal out to

It's a lovely little cute outfit.

After 2 children, I wouldn't dare wear it, but for a younger and slimmer woman, it is very sexy

Spanner_89 wrote:

Yea well she is my everything and I love to treat her and ano she loves toys from here and nice lingerie to ill be spending like 60 70 pound on her for our anniversary on here and some normal presents to and a nice meal out to

So sweeeeet! and happy anniversary for when it comes around!