WoW Hello whats happened here

Hey @teacake welcome back :blush:

Welcome back @teacake

So many warm welcomes thank you :heart:, some old faces and some new faces.

Once I have moved in to my place I will be on here more often, Just got to get used to this new layout.

Yes my split up was horrible I lost so much weight in the last two year before we split it was ugly and nasty, some might remember what I was going through.

4 Likes

So kind :heart: I’m doing better than I was at the start of the year.

2 Likes

hehehe plenty of Teacakes to go around lol

I do like that being amongst old friends and looking forward to making new ones :heart:

6 Likes

@teacake Oh how lovely to hear from you. I was only thinking about you last weekend, wondering how you are getting on.

We’ve had the decorators in (well, Extreme Makeover: Forum Edition). It’s all bright and shiny and now has much more traffic than before. Works better on phones, formatting works. Pretty brilliant all round really. xx

(And we have sexy emojis :bum3: :handcuffs: :paddle: How good is that?!)

1 Like

Really how nice you were thinking about me, not going to lie it’s been hard especially lockdown, I haven’t been able to see my daughter, last time I saw her was August, I’m wanting to get everything done in my flat before I invite her over. this year has gone so fast she will soon be 20.

O i’m going to love this new make over the emojis will be fun and a great addition.

I have seen how to do a profile picture but how do you upload pictures? a link I went to didn’t work.

1 Like

Welcome back.

Thank You :+1:

It has to be moderated before it appears @teacake

1 Like

@teacake you need to be TrustLevel2 to upload images, it doesn’t take too long to get there though :slight_smile:

1 Like

You need to get to level 2, which is quite easy. I can’t remember exactly, but I think it is pretty automatic. There is a thread about it somewhere.

1 Like

Hi @teacake and welcome back!! :slight_smile:
I hope everything goes well with the move.

1 Like

@teacake it seems you’re back amongst friends again. Take warmth in the fact you’re in a safe place and surrounded by people who care about you.

1 Like

Thanks better start getting involved again so I can be trusted :smirk:

2 Likes

Thank You :heart: I have had the keys to my place since August but because of the current situation money has been tight so it’s taking me longer to get things for the place, I only got the carpets done and got a bed so far, next will be a washing machine. Hoping I will be in there by December.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back @teacake

1 Like

@Sappho @MsR Thanks good to be back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like