Hey everyone!

Hey everyone, life has slowly started to wind down and I finally have time to be back on the forums. Unfortunately I had a lot of work commitments and issues at home which made everything take a back seat! But I’m back and I hope your all well and having a great time. I missed the chat and I’m sending a virtual lotta love to you all.

Welcome back!

Welcome back 🤗

Hey and welcome back.

Welcome back 🙂

Welcome back

Yay! Glad to see you're back :) x

Hi and welcome back.x

Hi there and welcome back! :)

Hi and welcome back xx

Welcome back.

Hey everyone, so glad a lot of you are still here and instantly feeling welcome is guaranteed around here so I’m happy to be back x

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) welcome back!

Hey! And welcome back xx

Hey everyone... so when you think everything has settled it decides to throw you a few curveballs and unfortunately I have had a bad few months. Our pet passed away unexpectedly which broke my heart, my partner at the time decided to call it a day and now I’m trying to build myself back up again. So I hope you are all well and I can finally see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel ☺️ So I should be around a lot more than I have been! Sending love to you all, this isn’t a sympathy post as I’m well and truly on the stages of healing now but I wanted to fill you all in xxx

Welcome back. 🙂👍

Hi and welcome back.

Hi I am new to this so just saying hello

Welcome back lil known

Welcome back Lil_known. Sorry to hear about the past couple of months.