Yay off up mablethorpe in 2 weeks to look at the propertys and see some old friends

me and the OH have finally decided were moving to mablethorpe , i feel all our kids will benfit from it, plus its where i spent most of my youth as my grandad had business up there, am really looking forward to getting out the city

glad to hear that you and mrs abacus have found somewhere that suits you and your family. Its great that you already have friends in the area as moving to a new place is tough. Hope you find somehwere nice to live :)

Hx

They used to have a fab amusement arcade there near the top of the main street - full of old slot machines. Also there was a more modern swimming pool though that closed a number of years back and became an indoor children's play area.

Nice part of the world - the beach, the sea, different pace of life!

Enjoy!

yep found a post online that summed it up beautifully, "lincolnshire a place that time forgot"

BigBell wrote:

They used to have a fab amusement arcade there near the top of the main street - full of old slot machines. Also there was a more modern swimming pool though that closed a number of years back and became an indoor children's play area.

Nice part of the world - the beach, the sea, different pace of life!

Enjoy!

i think the acrade youre talking about is still there ( though havent actually been in mabo for about 2 years) it's one that does old penny machines and the usual 2p machines.

Hope you enjoy Mablethorpe and find something suitable for you and your family - best of luck!

sweetlove666 wrote:

i think the acrade youre talking about is still there ( though havent actually been in mabo for about 2 years) it's one that does old penny machines and the usual 2p machines.

Hope you enjoy Mablethorpe and find something suitable for you and your family - best of luck!

were actually moving closer to north somercotes i think looks really nice there