You are reading this correctly... Help me find a corset!

Did you actually get a corset ?

Yes I did! It arrived today actually! So yes, look out for the photos at the end of this month... Haha!

Yey!!

Actually, question ...

Someone said I should get a padded bra - how the hell do I measure myself for a bra?!

You measure around under your "boobs" or where the band of a bra would sit. Then you measure around your "boobs" haha! If your underboob size and your chest size is the same then you're an A cup, if it's an inch bigger you're a B cup, two inches C cups etc.

Make sure the band is streight around your body and isn't sagging down at the back or anything :)

lol thanks!

Hi David! I just wanted to say I hope you and your partner have a lovely time at the party :)

It'll be pretty easy to make some hip padding that you can wear underneath your dress, there are lots of simple tutorials on the internet :)

I love Halloween!! Was thinking of going as a silent hill nurse this year :D

Thanks Lolli :) I can't wait - it's gonna be so much fun

I got plenty of curves Cupcake ;) haha

MrsMcX wrote:

You measure around under your "boobs" or where the band of a bra would sit. Then you measure around your "boobs" haha! If your underboob size and your chest size is the same then you're an A cup, if it's an inch bigger you're a B cup, two inches C cups etc.

Make sure the band is streight around your body and isn't sagging down at the back or anything :)

And the next question David asks is going to be something like: "Where do I get a DD cup bra?" ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I Silent Hill nurse would be awesome cupcake!

Sounds fun David Halloween partys are the best!

Sounds fun David Halloween partys are the best!

@Briona haha hey my moobs aren't that big - I think I'm at least a c cup :p

can't wait to see the pics ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

@david, Haha in which case you're gonna look fabulous!

@lolli, Ta, I best start on the mask soon, it'll take a few days, already been conned into making prosthetic scars etc for my zombie friends :p

And +1 on there needing to be pics of this drag costume!

The part I'm not looking forward to is having to shave all my face hair off :(

And I've never had to do make up before so might have to rope in a lady friend to help! Haha

Try xdress.com they do lingerie exclusively for men