Your favourite music videos and songs

Mine are,

Candy man-Christina Aguilera

Robert Palmer-Addicted to love

Bangles-Eternal flame

Blondie-Atomic

Simon and Garfunkel-Bridge over troubled water

To name a few.

Do you mean videos to songs? A lot of my favourites pre-date videos!

I did mean videos primarilary as some are quite good good to reminisce over, pre vids are good too.

Wild Boys...Duran Duran

Ok videos...not my favourite songs, but i like both the song and video Take On Me-Aha Roar-Katy Perry One-Metallica High Enough-Damn Yankees Bad English-Forget Me Not Queensryche-Eyes of a Stranger ELO-All Over The World Rush-Time Stand Still Queen-I Want To Break Free

Fun Video...Katy Perry, Snoop Dog...California Gurls

Yeah, i like it for the animals...😉

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me ( looks like they're playing in someones house!)

Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness

Iron Maiden - Holy Smoke

Judas Priest - Breaking The Law ( love the hilarious video more than the song!)

Great choices Wildflower 🤘

Always liked watching A Whiter Shade Of Pale... Procol Harum video

I used to love the video's Madness would make.

1 Like

Yeah DWP think my favourite was "Our House"...

I usually just listen to music, but I do love watching 80’s breakdance videos.

One of my fave's as well Curvy J, that and one step beyond. I used to love Ska and too tone, well still do really.

1 Like

Ditto...More of a specials girl though...Ghost Town was so true then and now. Loved that video too...

Yes I agree re: True then and now, what is really odd as we are talking about the Specials I watched the video last night to make a contrast between then and now. Fun fact, Bananarama were there backing group until they went on to form there own group. Interesting but not relevent info, I used to live 10 minutes away from them and had a serious crush on them.

That leads nicely onto another fave vid of mine, Cruel summer.

1 Like

Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode. In fact, most of their videos directed by Anton Corbijn.

Thriller - Michael Jackson

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd Pulse DVD

The Wall - Pink Floyd (entire album)

Senator, Roger Waters` The Wall Bluray is a good watch, sounds amazing too!

Thanks WillC. I see Itunes has the title listed and just watched the trailer, looks pretty epic, but then I see the bluray is in Atmos, arghhh